Upvote 0

ScottFloe

scooter
Aug 20, 2014
Name
Scott Floe
Boat
None
Like it or not, this season is rolling to a slow (very slow) stop. Seasons come & go but they are all unique and enjoyed by those who are there to experience them. New generations come and the old reluctantly go. Lucas started this year with the desire to catch a fish. It was his wish for his 9th birthday. A wish I felt compelled to honor. One that I feared would lead to much frustration on his part. Boy was I ever wrong! We started the year on a Angler Chronicles Twilight trip. Lucas cought 2 of the 3 keeper Bass that were cought that trip and (barely) won the Jackpot. Thanks to Ron Hobbs, Sergio and their crew of professional bass anglers Lucas had what I thought would be the time of his young life.

I was wrong yet again, they had only created a monster! A month later I took him out on the El Capitan to try for tuna and try we did, After 7 long hours of vigalant fishing we both got picked up at the same time. I couldn't help him because I had my own challanges. With the help of Brian a deckhand he flawlesly worked the fish to the Bow and that fight stood at a standstill until I boated my fish some 20 minutes later. He eventually ran out of gas and asked me to finish that battle, I did.

Went out again on 10/24 and Lucas took control. He snagged many Dorado but picked up 2 very large Dorado on his own as well as boating another Yellowfin, again, this time all on his own.

Next year looks very promissing as a real El Nino appears to be forming on the Equater as I write this. So move over and make room for Lucas on the rail!

Upvote 0

titos334

VIP Elite Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hell
Name
Kevin
Boat
Rainbow Surprise
What a killer year for Lucas and all of us fortunate enough to get out there. Really cool to see the young guys out there with their parent showing them the ropes! I'd be stoked to have Lucas next to me on the rail.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Natural born slayer.

Upvote 0