Dexter Outdoors

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
Hey guys living in norcal we dont have a good jig selection, Im looking for some 6x jigs and jrs in Python and brown mac anyone know where I can find them at a decent price? Thanks

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
That would be cool but honestly isnt an option for me no one in my area sells them and I bought about 20 6x and 6x jr earier this year from charkbait and just used alot of them between me my buddy and a few guys who ran out of jigs on the Shogun earlier this week and they all produced fish. I think the 6x and 6x jr are pretty safe jigs seems like I have really good luck with them swimming and thats why I am really just fishing them now.

ReelDealAngler

Born To Fish
Apr 21, 2013
Dana Point,CA
Name
Garry
Boat
Reel Estate
The heavy jigs are not effected as much by ring hole size and offset or hips offset as the surface iron is... Charkbait has a very good selection of the basic colors in most sizes of the Salas line but they do not have the colors you are specifically asking for on their website (or their HB store last time I was there). IMO, Savon Tackle in Santa Fe Springs, CA has the best selection of west coast surface and yo/yo iron you will find at any tackle store... they can get you what ever you want on a special order through Salas if you are willing to order 6 of that item... their prices are pretty good too... ask for Roger (the manager). They do not have a website to my knowledge... just a good old fashion tackle store that has been in business forever and has pretty much everything you will need, and if they don't have it they will know where to get it (if it is still being made).

Tight lines and blue skies!

Last edited:
Reactions: pounder224

backlashjack

Scallywag
May 14, 2007
Alta Loma, CA
Name
Jackson
Boat
Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
WIND,WIND,WIND, WIND, WIND, WIND, WIND,WIND,WIND, WIND,WIND,WIND, WIND, WIND, WIND, WIND, WIND, WIND, FRESH ONE!!!

Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
Google JRI Custom Lures.......Jerry makes the best iron period.

Not sure Jerry has a website going yet, but I know he has a FB page.

You can call Luke at Angler's Choice, or you can contact Jerry directly. He is "Poncherello" on this forum.

And yes, his jigs ARE the best. By quite a significant margin.

Reactions: Anglewood

Anglewood

Up to no good...
Feb 16, 2012
Culver City, CA
Name
Connor
Boat
Intrepid, New Del Mar
I went by Angler's Choice last week and they have a very good selection of JRI jigs to choose from. I ended up walking away 8 of them before I could stop myself.

-Connor