steve huth
Boat
mike's-bill's good to have friends
I LIKE GOING TO ENSANADA AND WANT TN KNOW WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO,
1-EAT
2-DRINK-BESIDES LOUIE'S
3-VIEW THE HOTTIES
4-FISH -WHAT BOAT

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT PLACES TO EAT.

laroman00

Dec 28, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Name
RED
Boat
'87 Seaswirl- El Rojo 2
I have always fished with Pilas on the Azteca. He's got a 6 pack and a 12 pack both with bunks and fully equiped. The Azteca II is an awesome setup if you're fishing with enough people.

richpride

Nov 16, 2007
west covina
Name
richard
Boat
19 mariah miller time
The best place for "hotties" is by far Paris De Noche. U will not be disappointed...
Like ttapia said they will not dissapoint. If you want a lap dance wait for the 2 for 1 special. As far as a boat I would fish Selena 8 pack or Vonnysfleet for pangas and stay at Hacienda de Pamela in Punta Banda (Facebook for Pamelas place).

tecateando

Jan 11, 2009
Ensenada, BC, MX
Name
Forrest
Boat
Parker 1801 CC, "La Mañanera"
check out tlaquepaque on cortez for some amazing real mexican food. by far the best menudo i have had in town.

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
The maria alondra is the boat I fish the most with martin or the azteca 2 with alex is also a good boat.

theBajabum

Advertiser
Advertiser
Feb 17, 2005
Ensenada
ensenada-sportfishing.com
Name
Jay
Boat
Selena 32' Luhrs Customized
1. Try Pampas
2. El Patio Bar
3. Paris de Noche
4. Azteca & Azteca Too, No limitz one & II, Selena, JRed III, Kokomo,It's 4Reels,Wahoo,El Dorado & El Dorado Also. All solid

I LIKE GOING TO ENSANADA AND WANT TN KNOW WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO,
1-EAT
2-DRINK-BESIDES LOUIE'S
3-VIEW THE HOTTIES
4-FISH -WHAT BOAT

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT PLACES TO EAT.

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
Will be there wen afternoon, where is Pampas? Bajabum where do you keep your boat? I will be fishing with my friend mike out of the coral. I think his spot is G 15 boat is the Gamefisher, stop by for a beer or a margarita. I have fished most of the boats on your list and never had any probeums. louie might go with us if he can not get his boat fixed. Hope to meet you there.