Best of BD Offshore / Inshore videos.....

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Great videos!

What file type do you upload to you tube? resolution is amazing.

MF-FISHING

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2005
Las Vegas, nv
Name
Miles
Boat
Robalo 2120
Here is one from 2015. I'm getting schooled by a couple of Dodo's

Reactions: woodfish330

Rabid Fish

Jun 27, 2004
Southern California
Name
Alex
Boat
26'
@woodfish330

OK so this video isn't mine (I WISH!)

And it isn't local

But I love watching fishing videos on youtube -- I pretty much watch that stuff instead of TV, so I've seen a LOT of fishing videos.

I know this is a little long, which might be good if you're trying to kill time,

but for my money this video is the sickest, most action-packed, just sheer insanity, and if I had to pick my favorite of all time, this is it. I challenge anyone to find me better, and I'd be happy to see any video that could even be argued to top this:

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Love the dodos.... always. That wahoo video is killer brother.....thanks you guys for posting those. Lord knows we need a distraction from the ...you know what.

Reactions: MF-FISHING

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Bay fishing is close to my heart. That's where I cut my fishing teeth so to speak, all those years ago. Great videos brother, thanks for the "multi" post. Many are coming here for some relief from the "political" threads. We appreciate you brother. Be safe out there.

One last thing....ALI has posted a thread.... looking for a videographer for a BD job. You guys with skills..... demonstrated here .. should apply for sure. Seriously. ALL OF YOU!! Good luck brothers!

bajapaddyhopper

Jul 14, 2007
Montebello
Name
Sherm
Boat
INDEPENDENCE
While fishing for local calicos on light line, I hook into a TANKER and get towed.

A few years ago in Newport Harbor, the giant zebras went WIDE. The bite was so crazy I was laughing out loud to myself.

Reactions: woodfish330

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Paddy....what a toad...lol. Some days.... it's your day.... other days the fish win! WSB. ...nice. Bay bass too. Thanks.for posting brother.... We appreciate your contributions here for sure!

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
DTS. ...what can you say? Fishing bachelor party? I personally think that's better than "strippers"...lol. REEL STRIPPERS!!! Nice post...wish there was more video. Thanks!

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
JAZZBO.....nice sleeper marlin. Nothing like finding a "sleeper" or two on the way out to the "grounds". Beautiful day for sure. Makes me want to fish. Thanks for that post.

Pond fishing. ...fun as well. Thanks guys!!

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Tun a cious.... BFT.... always a favorite! Watching the "Tuna Tango" always entertaining. But the 80# wahoo.... pretty cool.... and GREAT eating. Go "Bubblegum"!!

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Andrew.....that thing is a beast!! Pound for pound.....One of the hardest fighting fish we can catch. Great post!

HARDCOR..... your videos are always exceptional. A big part of that is YOU! Hamin in up.... lol. Nice grade if tuna too. Let a few go right?? Thank you brother....We appreciate you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hippie and Hardcor