Best of BD Offshore / Inshore videos.....

woodfish330

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Calling all BD brothers..... to share your videos here. We don't even care if you've shared them before.

With the rising frustration and boredom caused by Covid.... many of you have had to cancel... postpone.... reschedule your upcoming trips. No one wants to be a."shut in"....With the kids and wife home ALL day as well. Pandemonium for sure!!

Calling you amateur videographers.... editors... photo junkies....YOU TUBE contributors... ALL OF YOU!!

YOUR BD BROTHERS NEED YOU NOW! Help OUR community with what we love most....videos / picts of GREAT FISHING! Your video posts are always appreciated.... but HERE and NOW is more important than ever. Keep your brothers entertained in this trying time. Helping BD members and their families get through this mess. Thanks...

Tight lines... good health...
John

P.S. We need you HARDCOR! :notworthy

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Thanks much HARDCOR.... always a respected contributor. .. we need more Anglers to step up. Come on guys. ...I know you have your GO PRO cams going when your out fishing. Nows your chance to share what you caught with those who LOVE fishing too! ! Don't be bashful..... BFT / YFT ....Albacore.... Yellowtail. ... halibut..... even some good rock fishing or salmon slaying. Marlin welcome. .... Swordfish ....always welcome....you name it..... we gotta see it!!

Do your part here and help your BD Community make it through these "trying times". I mean you can only "teach" your kids and your Wife .... so much in one day...lol. Please.... keep it coming. Our spirits need the lift.

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
YAKDOUT..... great video. That rooster attack is what I love most. When you see that "slashing" comb..... approaching that bait/lure. ...my heart pounds....lol. Las Arenas..... rooster fishing.is one of my favorite past times. Thanks brother. We need that now!! Be safe out there!

Reactions: yakdout

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
Do not throw your used fishing line in the water please. When I saw this guy do it behind my back he never was asked back.
On a private boat hunting for Tuna you have to find the birds or fish. You have to set up on the fish. You have to chum the fish. You have to hook the fish. You have to keep the fish with you and then you have to bloody the boat. I love a bloody boat.

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
This is one of my favorite things we have created over the years....

Also, if you're bored you can binge watch every episode of Local Knowledge on Youtube, Amazon Prime, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, IOS and Android.

Stay safe boys.

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Poppers for tuna.... that's a great one for sure. Nothing like the look of happy "exhaustion" and fish on the deck. Whole bunch of "I Got to go fishing" videos there. Thanks for the hook up SUENO!

Reactions: Tunahead

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Thanks you guys..... those are great. Kite fishing BFT. ... my favorite. And SUENO... This is how we do it!!! Nice video posts. Appreciate you guys!!