Offshore Best Fishing of The Year, yes the 23rd!

PENN

bparker1225

Ocean Addiction
Sep 27, 2004
Leucadia/Los Zacatitos
Name
Bill Parker
Boat
21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
I just have a minute. Check Facebook! We planned on going out of MB but no bcait- glad I checked. Went to Shelter Island great anchovies? 181 region 4 troll fish by 8:00am off the porpoise. No more fish even though we hit paddies and the porpoise. Around 2 we headed in and saw a pod of porpoise trolled thru them brailed bait and hooked up. Threw several nets of chum and it went WFO.bFish boiled and bit every bait for the next hour plus They would only bite 20 pound and #2 or smaller hooks. There many lost fish and many great catches. We kept 8 ranging from 14 to 30 plus! We left boiling fish even tough ervery bait was gone. Sashimi for Thangsgiving! Go get some it is amazing out there! Nope on pics take or leave it. Oh the Tribute was super cool out there even helping out the PBs. Please aways give him respect!!!

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
well, looks like I won't be watching football on Thursday. :D

Reactions: bparker1225
Upvote 0

Lipripper007

Double Digit
May 13, 2010
El Cajon, CA
Name
LIPRIPPER
Boat
Sprint
I just have a minute. Check Facebook! We planned on going out of MB but no bcait- glad I checked. Went to Shelter Island great anchovies? 181 region 4 troll fish by 8:00am off the porpoise. No more fish even though we hit paddies and the porpoise. Around 2 we headed in and saw a pod of porpoise trolled thru them brailed bait and hooked up. Threw several nets of chum and it went WFO.bFish boiled and bit every bait for the next hour plus They would only bite 20 pound and #2 or smaller hooks. There many lost fish and many great catches. We kept 8 ranging from 14 to 30 plus! We left boiling fish even tough ervery bait was gone. Sashimi for Thangsgiving! Go get some it is amazing out there! Nope on pics take or leave it. Oh the Tribute was super cool out there even helping out the PBs. Please aways give him respect!!!

A Sportboat AKA. The Tribute, is a class act. How often do you hear them helping PBers.....Kudos to The Tribute! Fishy boat and captain and now a class act by helping the PB's! IMO.

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
our boat was the T top up hill of the Tribute they are very good guys if you are respectful back. We did not have bait. They offered us some. We used poppers snipers crocodile spoons. They worked the best. Oldie but goodie. Great day. TL

Upvote 0

bparker1225

Ocean Addiction
Sep 27, 2004
Leucadia/Los Zacatitos
Name
Bill Parker
Boat
21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
our boat was the T top up hill of the Tribute they are very good guys if you are respectful back. We did not have bait. They offered us some. We used poppers snipers crocodile spoons. They worked the best. Oldie but goodie. Great day. TL
Yes Captain Mike Pritchard was is very cool. His behavior is so refreshing as a Sportsboat Captain I will always go out of my way to be respectful of the Tribute! Were you guys in the whaler and one of you was wearing a red shirt? Amazing fishing. Going again this week.

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Yes Captain Mike Pritchard was is very cool. His behavior is so refreshing as a Sportsboat Captain I will always go out of my way to be respectful of the Tribute! Were you guys in the whaler and one of you was wearing a red shirt? Amazing fishing. Going again this week.
Yes I went to USC my 7 year old boy was with us too. Was s fun day. Going thur I think. How about you.

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Lot better thanks, done with 30 PT sessions now...whew. Might have to get out 1 more time yet we'll see. LOL
Hey Ron. We have been doing good on my boat. But I like to ride the Big Bird Too. Glad your shoulder is better. Look forward to fishing with you some. Jeff

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
Hey Ron. We have been doing good on my boat. But I like to ride the Big Bird Too. Glad your shoulder is better. Look forward to fishing with you some. Jeff

THANKS Jeff, well I gotta get to my big 70th BD Sat the 5th, then I can cut loose again maybe. LOL LOL
Hoping USC beats Stanford on my BD would be too cool!
Look forward to fishing with you again too....we got a lot of windin to do next year!

Upvote 0