El Goucho

Swabby
Jun 6, 2006
Newport Beach
Name
Steve
Boat
8' Livingston, 14' Seasquirt, 20' custom skiff, 28' Bertram
Still available? I'm in south HB. Sold my Luhrs 36 a couple months ago and looking to get back on the water.

Earlybird
949-272-6621
Yes, sorry just seeing this post. Been awhile since I've looked at this add. I still have the Bertram and its available at the right price. I have not been using it very much this winter. currently working on getting the engines serviced and will need bottom paint at some point this year.

Thanks for the interest.

Upvote 0

speedy whaler

Almost A Member
Apr 21, 2012
somis, calif.
Name
rick lavery
Boat
27 Boston Whaler CCC, stringari 20, 26' radon
Yes, sorry just seeing this post. Been awhile since I've looked at this add. I still have the Bertram and its available at the right price. I have not been using it very much this winter. currently working on getting the engines serviced and will need bottom paint at some point this year.

Thanks for the interest.
I would be interested in your Bertram also.... noticed you started this conversation over a year ago... what is the "hold up" on selling... Looks like a great boat.. thanks, rick.... I was also interested in your fiberglass boarding stairs a few years back , the one you got from a boat show..... think you decided not to sell afterall.... please let me know if you are still interested in selling the boat..... again thanks, rick 661 8088218

Reactions: El Goucho
Upvote 0

El Goucho

Swabby
Jun 6, 2006
Newport Beach
Name
Steve
Boat
8' Livingston, 14' Seasquirt, 20' custom skiff, 28' Bertram
I would be interested in your Bertram also.... noticed you started this conversation over a year ago... what is the "hold up" on selling... Looks like a great boat.. thanks, rick.... I was also interested in your fiberglass boarding stairs a few years back , the one you got from a boat show..... think you decided not to sell afterall.... please let me know if you are still interested in selling the boat..... again thanks, rick 661 8088218
Sent PM

Upvote 0