Baby J

Grady prick in training
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Graham, WA
    Name
    Jeremy
    Boat
    Grady White 265 Express Walkaround
    I have been running Bennett Bolt trim tabs on my 23’ walkaround for five years and absolutely love them. I’m trying to find a set of the Bennett “extra short” actuators for the Grady White 265 I recently purchased but they are special order and it looks like it will be a long lead time to get them. I’m curious if anyone has been able to get a set of electric actuators to work on the recessed Grady trim tabs? One other reason I’d prefer to go electric is, I’m told that getting a controller that shows the tabs position is almost impossible with the way the Grady hydraulic tabs are plumbed. Access to the fittings is very difficult.

Baby J

Grady prick in training
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Graham, WA
    Name
    Jeremy
    Boat
    The part number is: SA4016SRC. I talked to Bennett and the said to try to find them at a Grady dealership. As hard as it is to get to the hydraulic fittings, I’d much prefer going to electric if anyone makes actuators short enough.

Upvote 0

Baby J

Grady prick in training
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Graham, WA
    Name
    Jeremy
    Boat
    I talked with a rep at Bennett again yesterday and there’s no electric models short enough to use. He did give me the Yamaha part number SA4016S. Have any other Grady owners had to deal with this issue?