been keeping myself busy in my hiatus from hawaii.

Discussion in 'Gun Talk' started by jagerhunchback, Jan 25, 2014.

1. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
    the ease of lax restrictions here in missouri has made getting back into the gun world actually fun again, latest trades/projects follow in the pix, i'm at 2.5 m-4's now, just need to finish the other half of one i have and my m1a is about 90% done, just need to add mini dot to the .45 rail on it. have most of my big ticket glass taken care of with 2 acogs and a springfiled govt model scope, just need to replace the cheapy reflex sight on the one m-4 receiver with an eotech and a magnifier and i'll be cooking with crisco!!! you know you're in missouri when walmart carries .50bmg!!! a pic of the local trout fishing hole at bennet springs and a view of my snowy shop after the last snowstorm we had.

Attached Files:

2. albacore11

albacore11 Member Intrepid 200# Club

Name:
    Christopher
    Boat:
    Gone but not forgotten
    That's it, just rub it in for us unfortunate beings that reside in Klownifornia. Things here are only going from bad to worse. Must be nice living in the Show Me state!!!

3. KNOT HOME

KNOT HOME Fuel User

Name:
    Randy
    Boat:
    Parker 2310 - "Knot Home"
    Solid Collection!

Lets see more pics of the M1A! Which receiver did you go with?
    I picked up an M1A Scout Squad this year....Stoked on it!.... I put a Aimpoint PRO on it, then added a sadlak airborne mount and Leupold Mark 4 on it.... Decided to go back to the RDS with the magnifier...Easy on, easy off, Accurate and Still have the irons if I need them....This is one of the most addicting weapons ever!