Wandering Blues

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat Name
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
Nothing local- the water conditions are critical and the future looks bleaker. But, I've made a few drives and enjoyed some fine days on the water, C&R-ing some nice fish. Here's a sampler...

lo1.jpg

Upvote 0

johnnyboy7

Apr 4, 2011
Newport Beach Ca
Name
John Cancilla
Boat Name
No Boat
Wandering Blues, you really have a knack for catching the essence of a location with your photography. You really take great shot. I'm in the photo business so I see a lot of photo's. You do great work. Not a bad stick either. You always seem to be on fish. Yes, it's sad to see the water levels where they are at. Hopefully were at the end of this drought as we are supposed to have a el nino year next year. Let's pray that we do. I would love to fish with you some time.

Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat Name
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
Thanks JB. Lemme know if you want to get out sometime. Be prepared for lots of walking, and a sampling of pale ale at days end.

Upvote 0

Sactotuna

Oct 20, 2005
sacramento
Name
jim
Boat Name
Royal Star
Thanks JB. Lemme know if you want to get out sometime. Be prepared for lots of walking, and a sampling of pale ale at days end.

That's the fly fishing attitude. Long walks, and a proper end to the day.
Great photos!
Sad water conditions up here too, revising all my fishing plans to a month or more earlier. Autumn will likely have to mean out of state. We already have one of my favorite lakes 100% ice free.

Upvote 0