BEAT PLACES TO EAT IN LA PAZ

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
mike's-bill's good to have friends
WHAT ARE YOUR PICK FOR BEST PLACE TO GET?

TACOS

STEAKS

SEA FOOD

DRINKS

BAR

ONE PLACE I LIKE TO GO IS TAQUILA'S BAR AND RESTURANT LOCATED 3 BLOCKS EAST OF LOS ARCOS HOTEL 1 ST. SOUTH OF MALAKI. GOOD DRINK,GREAT RIBEYE STEAKS,POOL TABLE AND THAY WILL COOK YOUR FISH FOR YOU AT A GOOD PRICE. A GOOD PLACE TO WATCH THE SUN GO DOWN AND GET A GREAT MARGUIRITA IS THE BAR ON THE POINT THE LA CONCHA HOTEL. MOST SUNDAYS JOHNATHEN OF TAILHUNTERS INTERNATIONAL IS HAVING A FREE ASAUDA TACO BBQ THERE.

Mar 31, 2004
Running Springs, CA/La Paz, BCS
Name
Alan
Boat
Parker 2310 WA - Cortez Dreamer
The nice thing about La Paz is you have so much to choose from.

Tacos - Rancho Viejo for their arracherra. Great food, great prices.

Burgers - Banditos (Grill is mounted under the hood of an old Chevy truck). A little more than McDonalds but a respectable burger and not quite as much as Buffalo Grill

Favorite - Tres Virginnes. For their steaks I like the Medallions with jalapeno sauce and their Cabrilla should be illegal. Nice outdoor dining area and compared to places along the malecon Jesse's price are reasonable for what he serves.

This is just a start but there are so many places I'm still exploring.

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
rancho veijo has the best tacos at $17 a kilo 2.2lb thay include fresh hand made tortillas,roasted chillies, baked onions,and fresh vegies.

babes&beer

Feb 11, 2006
Newport & SD
Name
George
Boat
65ft Viking Sportfisher - Entourage
One of my favorite spots to eat in the WORLD is in La Paz. The name is drawing a blank but if you head North toward the Fiesta Inn and keep going you will pass the Pemex plant. Go another 4 miles or so you will see where all the ships and ferry boats leave from. The very first cabana on the Left side, on the beach. Order the Friend whole red snapper....so good.

VernAK

Jan 3, 2006
Delta Jct, AK
Name
Vern Aiton
Boat
22', Freight Canoe
LaPaz has so many good choices in food but I don't recall ever eating a hamburger in Mexico and probably never will.....not my favorite sandwich in USA either.

My favorite place to cook my fish is Bistro Francais.....they weren't there last year and best I could figure out, they were going to reopen in another location. They do great things with various sauces on the fish.....

The Chinese joint upstairs on the corner of 16 de Septembre does a great job with fish Chinese style....

Best of all is Fishermens Fleet lodge.......

VernAK

Jan 3, 2006
Delta Jct, AK
Name
Vern Aiton
Boat
22', Freight Canoe
I forgot Grill Compreste......half way between Los Arcos and the airport....As usual, I have my fish cooked.....great!

Eye Problem

If 1st you dont succeed, failure may be your style
Mar 26, 2003
Lake Forest
bdoutdoors.com
Name
Greg
Boat
AHOAGAIN
PLAYA PICHILINGUE
Km. 18 Car. a Pichilingue
Tel: (612) 122-4565
email: [email protected]
Was awesome when I was down there, great food , on the beach, served outside under the palapas. (probably the same place Babes and beer was mentioning) they have an awesome fried snapper and also clams are hand harvested and fresh.

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
los arcos has a good resturant overlooking the bay. thay have the best shrimp cocktail that has so many shrimp i could not eat it all.