Bear Archery "Charge"

fishnmetal55

I like iron.
Jan 20, 2015
Name
Nick
Boat Name
Kayak
Selling my Bear archery "charge" compound bow. Comes with Trufire anodized aluminum release , 5 carbon fiber blunt tip arrows and a Plano case. Asking $300. It has hardly been used, I bought it thinking I was going to have more time to practice and what not. Then the Navy happened and everything but fishing fell by the wayside. So come and get it, fall archery hunting season is just around the corner!
image.jpg

Upvote 0

fishnmetal55

I like iron.
Jan 20, 2015
Name
Nick
Boat Name
Kayak
What does "then the Navy happened" mean if you don't mind?

Nice set up, glws!

Haha basically that I joined the Navy and spent about 2 years from home doing boot camp, training and living in the barracks at my first duty station and didn't even look at or pick up the bow. So essentially I lost my interest in using it at all. I just wanna get rid of it so that someone who will actually use it can put it to use for what it was meant for.

Upvote 0

BugeaterInWa

Fear the Corn
  • Aug 10, 2008
    Kitsap WA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat Name
    Boulton
    Haha basically that I joined the Navy and spent about 2 years from home doing boot camp, training and living in the barracks at my first duty station and didn't even look at or pick up the bow. So essentially I lost my interest in using it at all. I just wanna get rid of it so that someone who will actually use it can put it to use for what it was meant for.

Outstanding! Thanks for your service!

Upvote 0

Latest posts