BdeLA Aug22 - late report

1 Ola Mas

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 24, 2010
Looking at the Coronados from the patio...
Name
WoodEye
Boat
15' Gregor 25hp Mariner
We got a late start but ended up making good bait near the ramp. Our panga was bumped by a whale shark who was in swimming thru the zone which was cool! Anyway, took a long ride outside off the south end of the big island and the fleet was waiting for us and hooked up. The weather was smoking hot in town but we got lucky and had cloud cover most of the morning! Long story short, two Yellowtail virgins got all they could handle on the 25-30+ models!

Some people like Fords, some people like Chevys, we like Daggett's! Thanks, Enrique for always putting us on the big models!

Virgins no more!

Upvote 0

Enrique Daggett

captain
Jun 16, 2015
Bahia de los angeles baja california.mexico
Name
Ruben Enrique Romero Guerrero
Boat
HEIDI 1
We got a late start but ended up making good bait near the ramp. Our panga was bumped by a whale shark who was in swimming thru the zone which was cool! Anyway, took a long ride outside off the south end of the big island and the fleet was waiting for us and hooked up. The weather was smoking hot in town but we got lucky and had cloud cover most of the morning! Long story short, two Yellowtail virgins got all they could handle on the 25-30+ models!

Some people like Fords, some people like Chevys, we like Daggett's! Thanks, Enrique for always putting us on the big models!

Virgins no more!
nice pictures..thanks

Upvote 0

David A.

Oct 5, 2007
Angeles Oaks/Bahia De Los Angeles
Name
David
Boat
Arima
Woody,
Did you stay in the same place or move to another lot? I have the lot with the Arima and the King of the Road fifth wheel across the road from where you are or were parked. We will be back during Christmas/New years break. Maybe we will bump into each other.

Upvote 0
May 29, 2011
Roseville/CA/USA
Name
Jim
Boat
Gone Pecan
Hi Woody,
Is this the "Christmas tree" spot? I tried to find it one time when there ware no other boats there but couldn't. I was told it's small.
Anyone fishing on the back side by Estancia (sp), the island about 4 miles up from the south point?
Going to be there first week of October.

Upvote 0

1 Ola Mas

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 24, 2010
Looking at the Coronados from the patio...
Name
WoodEye
Boat
15' Gregor 25hp Mariner
Jim,

don't know about the island. i do know another boat went south and basically did the same as we did. the dorado are small not real plentiful as of 2 weeks ago. we're looking at 2nd week of Oct. see you there!

Upvote 0

Latest posts