MeCrankMate

TheLegendOfTheLuckyScale
Sep 4, 2006
Meridian, Id
Name
Scott
Boat
Float Tube "Shark Dougnut"
Saw you today on I-84 going through Meridian... gave you the BD salute :finger: PM me if it was you, would love to fish with a fellow BDer sometime

Scott

MeCrankMate

TheLegendOfTheLuckyScale
Sep 4, 2006
Meridian, Id
Name
Scott
Boat
Float Tube "Shark Dougnut"
I've been off the grid lately, but the fishing I have done has been epic!! Got my PB for German Browns this last month, 26" and 6# on the Owyhee River in Oregon. All river fishing locally here is blown out with run off. Lots of pond/stocker fish, but nothing anyone needs to hear about. This is going to be a great season... you'll be seeing me around ;)

rsees

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 15, 2003
santee
Visit site
Name
Ron
Boat
Boatless in Santee
Scott, Heading to Boise mid july and up to Cascade for 10 days. I hope its not too late and there are still some smallies to be had, and maybe perch. Last year we were there around the same time and missed the bigger perch (plenty of 2 inchers) and only got 6-8 smallmouth but did get a good wack on larger trout using cut bait trying for perch. Mainly always fish at the dam Scott do you recommend any other areas?
Ron

Wicky Wicky

Wicky Wicky
Aug 12, 2007
Boise, ID
Name
Wicky
Boat
20' Allison GSE @ 99.4mph! Faster than a wahoo!
2 fatties.jpgKeegs big smallie.jpgIMG_2522.jpgIMG_7073.jpg2012-01-07 11.09.03.jpg
Scott, Heading to Boise mid july and up to Cascade for 10 days. I hope its not too late and there are still some smallies to be had, and maybe perch. Last year we were there around the same time and missed the bigger perch (plenty of 2 inchers) and only got 6-8 smallmouth but did get a good wack on larger trout using cut bait trying for perch. Mainly always fish at the dam Scott do you recommend any other areas?
Ron
I'm not Scott and this isn't very timely but, I recommend the rocks and docks on the north end of the lake by the wall. Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Perch. 3 weeks ago we caught 38 fish in one hour. Bit every single cast. I've caught many bass up to 5lbs on Cascade and many 14" perch. Season is over for bass now for the most part.