tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
The original plan was to fish Sunday, but that changed. I was taking my four year old to one of about 30 runs to the porta-crapper, when I spotted a chevy extra cab leaving with a red and a white BD sticker on the back window. If this was you, you were spotted looking shaddy at Irvine lake, LOL.

Catch for the day was 3 blue gil, 2 large mouth bass released, 5 trout. We were fishing right by the water ski dock.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
PHOTOG said:
Did he have his "pride" flag blazing?:rofl:

And ride around yelling "Is this where all the gay fishermen hang out!" :rofl:

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
No, he was just leaving looking aound like someone was watching him. He must have taken down the gaypride banner before I saw him. You can't miss the rainbow license plate frame thoughgayz:gayz:gayz:I am sure he is going to deny it though. I was going to say hi, but my son took forever in the crapper, and then seeing the license plate frame, I should have known it was pickle boy. LOL.

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat

Eye Problem

If 1st you dont succeed, failure may be your style
Mar 26, 2003
Lake Forest
bdoutdoors.com
Name
Greg
Boat
AHOAGAIN
And ride around yelling "Is this where all the gay fishermen hang out!" :rofl:
That was funny, :rofl: what an introduction. Im just thankful it wasnt to my mother. LOL

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
Dude you got out of there fast! By the time my son got done in the crapper, you were on way out.

Hellbear

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 11, 2005
Richmond Hill, GA
Name
Larry
Boat
SS Trouser Trout
tylerderdan said:
Does that mean your a catcher? lol
Doh I sure as hell hope not.

Pickleboy

Dancing pickle guy
Apr 25, 2003
gardengrove
Visit site
Name
doh !!
Boat
it sunk
was just scouting the lake from the view point and a set of bino's , should have flipped me the bird that would have gotten my attention and maybe a erection as well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

find any brown trout in that porta potty ????

good thing i didnt know it was you or i would have given you the "j barto " outhouse treatment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Doug's been know to move around that place like "Greased" lightning :rofl:

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
Nice! My son dropped something into the crapper that I think ate it's way through the plastic, Kid can drop bombs! Next time rest assured you will just get the BD salute :finger: I will make sure I don't have to use the shitter after that either.

Pickleboy

Dancing pickle guy
Apr 25, 2003
gardengrove
Visit site
Name
doh !!
Boat
it sunk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: last guy that gave me the salute ( JBARTO ) almost fell into the bottom of the outhouse head first with his pee pee in hand :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it was a moment no one should have missed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
Nice! Note to self look out for dancing pickle boy

muskyman

Tina come get some ham
Feb 10, 2005
Loudon TN
Name
David
Boat
Crestliner 1750 Sportfish 150 E-Tec
I was there that day and I was parked with my truck and my boat trailer next to that shitter. I did not see the picklemeister. Where can I get one of these stickers ?

Pickleboy

Dancing pickle guy
Apr 25, 2003
gardengrove
Visit site
Name
doh !!
Boat
it sunk
muskyman said:
I was there that day and I was parked with my truck and my boat trailer next to that shitter. I did not see the picklemeister. Where can I get one of these stickers ?
damm i missed your truck or i would have given you the same treatment i gave trollmeister :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ask trolly what happened :rofl:

i did the same thing to bob (TO) about a month ago :rofl:

yeah i saw you leaving the west shore and heading back into the flats lucky i didnt have the shotgun :rofl:

who was the hot bitch you had on the boat with no bikini top on ????

muskyman

Tina come get some ham
Feb 10, 2005
Loudon TN
Name
David
Boat
Crestliner 1750 Sportfish 150 E-Tec
I wish that was me !!! I guess my buddy kevin looks pretty good when he takes his shirt off. He does have MB's ; so to each his own !!!!! We nailed the bass that day and killed off a few trout too. Where were you dude ?