Noah Sinclair

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 27, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Noah Sinclair
Boat
Skipjack
I would love to go. But we are buried. Looking for boat building experienced workers in the factory.
No time for fun. If you guys have a get together let me know we might send some swag.
BigMike
I just did a job up by the factory, Do you guys sell shirts or stickers? I was gonna stop by but didn’t want to be that guy

SkipJack Boats

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 8, 2020
Oak Hills, CA
Name
Michael Englebrecht
Boat
25 ft Skipjack
If you guys are doing tours, I might just have to make a stop.
Today we pulled a 262 out of the mold. Hot outside but fun. were going to lay another right away. The boat we pulled today is going to have everything but air conditioning on it. If you can come in about 2 or 3 weeks when the fun starts. were getting a new Volvo 300 hp with all the toys, Electronic steering and controls. You just plug it into a Garmin for auto pilot!
Come by and we will show you some cool stuff.
BigMike

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Today we pulled a 262 out of the mold. Hot outside but fun. were going to lay another right away. The boat we pulled today is going to have everything but air conditioning on it. If you can come in about 2 or 3 weeks when the fun starts. were getting a new Volvo 300 hp with all the toys, Electronic steering and controls. You just plug it into a Garmin for auto pilot!
Come by and we will show you some cool stuff.
BigMike
I’ll definitely try and make it. If it’s kid friendly, I might drag my daughters along too

Reactions: SkipJack Boats

SkipJack Boats

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 8, 2020
Oak Hills, CA
Name
Michael Englebrecht
Boat
25 ft Skipjack
When & where?
I,ve got some guys that want to go. I've told them to go to this thread and jump in.
In a year like this an anual event might start small but will quickly catch on year after year.
I asked Nick Adams to go if he could. Will let you know.

marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
I live in oak hills on the east side,ill definitely stop in when you get that volvo motor in to check it out.

Noah Sinclair

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 27, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Noah Sinclair
Boat
Skipjack
I,ve got some guys that want to go. I've told them to go to this thread and jump in.
In a year like this an anual event might start small but will quickly catch on year after year.
Keep us posted, I’ll be in Catalina/San Clemente next few weekends on my 262

SkipJack Boats

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 8, 2020
Oak Hills, CA
Name
Michael Englebrecht
Boat
25 ft Skipjack
We need a date location and radio channel to get it going.

SkipJack Boats

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 8, 2020
Oak Hills, CA
Name
Michael Englebrecht
Boat
25 ft Skipjack
I just spoke with Nick Adams the owner of Skipjack. He wants to know a date and place.
He might show up in "Skipjack One" the flagship of Skipjack.
It's a 380 with everything on it.
He would enjoy meeting you guys.
BigMike

Noah Sinclair

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 27, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Noah Sinclair
Boat
Skipjack
I just spoke with Nick Adams the owner of Skipjack. He wants to know a date and place.
He might show up in "Skipjack One" the flagship of Skipjack.
It's a 380 with everything on it.
He would enjoy meeting you guys.
BigMike
IMO late September or early October are the best boating months, crowds are down and fishing is still good. Could give everyone some notice as well, someone needs to just pick a date. Somewhere in Catalina is my vote for location, doesn't matter where. Allot of talk, lets make this happen! Jack Coles boat out was the ;last time Ive seen a bunch of Skippies get together. Lets do this!