Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Format change, not Formate.

Just got home and logged on for a bit, and immediately noticed a change with the site. Maybe it's only on my end, but since I was logged on earlier today with zero issues, so it has me wondering.

Is anyone else experiencing a HUGE page to where you have to scroll back and forth just to read a thread? Thinking it might be on my end, but I can't figure why as I haven't change anything since last logging on earlier today?? Damn computers LOL

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Ok well that's a relief, because I've been trying to figure this out and cant. It's nearly impossible to use for me right now....... just super hard to read a thread, reply, search, anything.

I'm sure it will be back to normal soon....... kurt or someone must be messing with it :)

Tifoso

Chinook,lings,bottom fish. And everything else.
Jul 25, 2016
norCal (central valley)
Name
Lou
Boat
yes
Seems normal to me

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
It seems to be having issues for some time now...

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
The problem I am currently having is only the page size, and the need to scroll to read.
It was fine this morning........ not so fine in the afternoon??

Last edited:

AndyJ

Undocumented "Member"
May 8, 2008
Dana Point CA
Name
Andy Jakubas
Boat
1984 Cobalt DV 18.5
How many pre-Thanksgiving cocktails have you guys had? Each one consumed doubles the width of the page......

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Was it like working then not working then working then not working? I applied a turn signal app. :D

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Was it like working then not working then working then not working? I applied a turn signal app. :D
LOL

C'mon Kurt, fix this would ya!!

It's still all funky for me right now. I figured it would be back to normal soon...... git to work :D

Last edited:

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
At first I was like "Whoa." And then I was like "Whoaaa." But now I'm just like "whoa".

At first I was like " it's working". And then I was like "It's not wooooorking." But now I'm just like "It's working".

:-)o_O:rockin::frehya2:

Reactions: Johnny J and Aggro

Slater

cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day
Jun 1, 2006
Lakeside
Name
Rob
Boat
sold! / cattle boat
While I was at work earlier it was a nightmare of a format & lots of advertisements, even had some sort of video pop-up playing....
Seems fine now!

Tifoso

Chinook,lings,bottom fish. And everything else.
Jul 25, 2016
norCal (central valley)
Name
Lou
Boat
yes
I've never had a problem, FWIW. I use FF.

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
I reported issues a few days ago in chit chat.Mine keeps telling me flash player has crashed or can't load.Also keep getting audio commercials coming on in the background.
I think it my have something to do with flash player being no longer supported by google chrome.
Now everything is working ,but it's been off and on.This site only.

Reactions: Blackfish

FishinMcNuggets

I've edited enough I should section this post.
Oct 25, 2010
Hermosa Beach, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Avon 2.85 "C-¢"
Hey Mike!

Try this while you look at a post with a few paragraphs in it. It works for Firefox, maybe the others.

Hold down the CTRL key, and then look for the " - " key in your number pad, and press it until the paragraphs fit on your screen nicely. You can press "+" to size back up.

Someone forgot that most of us don't have 26" computer screens, like some of the "Power Users" 'round here! On the bright side, at least it doesn't bill your credit card for $100 in "BD Swag" every time you log on.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Since I use my iPhone 99% of the time, this sizing thing is annoying as hell!

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
I've got the opposite problem - there is now a large blank area (maybe 5") between the content & the ad banner on the right. This is on a 24" monitor...

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
I've got the opposite problem - there is now a large blank area (maybe 5") between the content & the ad banner on the right. This is on a 24" monitor...
What did you do? :D Tried getting hold of you o hard one to get ahold of :D

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Hey Mike!

Try this while you look at a post with a few paragraphs in it. It works for Firefox, maybe the others.

Hold down the CTRL key, and then look for the " - " key in your number pad, and press it until the paragraphs fit on your screen nicely. You can press "+" to size back up.

Someone forgot that most of us don't have 26" computer screens, like some of the "Power Users" 'round here! On the bright side, at least it doesn't bill your credit card for $100 in "BD Swag" every time you log on.
Thanks Mike, I did already try that, and while it does shrink the page and font, it's not actually solving the original problem. When I do what you said, it makes the font super small and the whole look changes drastically (and not for the better) as opposed to what it was like prior to this happening. I'm told Kurt is working hard on this, and should have it fixed soon......... hurry up Kurt, you're on double time right now!! :D

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
That sucks 'cause I was really looking forward to the definition of "formate".

Formate..... what a boat owner does for his "Mate":-)

Buy the beer
Pick his mate up at home
Baits the mate's hook with primo bait
Gaffs mate's fish
Cleans mate's fish
Feeds mate
Tells mate good stories and shares jokes

Just a short list...:p:

slapazz

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 20, 2010
west hills
Name
mike
Boat
17' sportcraft
Don't get a "preview" of the post in main page any more, just says "loading". a few little things happening.

Reactions: Blackfish