dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    So it has come to my attention that some of the members are bashing each other...I say so what...grow a set of balls...

If you don't like the banter than find a site that will monitor your posts and control what your opinion may be...

Goatram likes to bash the Kali's but I know he is doing so with tongue in check and sometimes he gets worked up.

I personally like to cruise thru the other boards and throw lawn darts at Girl Marlin and saluki especially Tues.(he is still an asshole).

RTB loves to stir the pot and mix it up.

I welcome and enjoy the Kali reports and comments posted on the washington board.. who ever said this was suppose to be limited to your specific area...

I say stay and play or just leave....

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
    Feb 24, 2003
    East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
    Name
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    oh, the humanity.....

I can't take it anymore. :rolleyes:

is it too early for popcorn with my fireball? LOL

Reactions: Glad Wrap
    Upvote 0

Glad Wrap

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jul 21, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    boat whore
    Oh Vance, you never leave a dull moment. Thanks for the laugh early in the AM.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    It's sooo on! LOL

Reactions: dragonballs
    Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    Now that the olive branch has been extended im seriously considering moving up there and opening up one of those legal marijuana grows,no albacore down here anyways...
    FIREBALL BITCHES!

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
    Feb 24, 2003
    East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
    Name
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    BD and etiquette together in the same sentence........really?

I think he left out the letter "a".

Its supposed to be "BAD etiquette"

LOL

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
    Feb 18, 2007
    O'side
    Name
    Simon
    Boat
    Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
    In on page one!

Whats with all the stupid ass drama BS?

Is this something that happened on the board or out at a fish camp?

You guys don't have drama up there...
    In SoCal we have paddy poaching issues, guy's fishing 20 miles offshore in bass boats and don't even ask about the Mexican Bluefin closure.

Oh, and your launch ramp issues are nothing, you should have seen the Oceanside ramp at 5:00 am Saturday... LOL

Reactions: furniture 4 me
    Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
    Feb 18, 2007
    O'side
    Name
    Simon
    Boat
    Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
    I have never posted on this subject, but I guess I could chime in with my opinion. For me, I think that this forum was created to connect fisherman specifically in the so cal region, and of course eventually in different regions of the world. Connecting means to learn from, to teach, to conversate, all with respect to one another. I ask questions, I answer questions, I try to teach the newbies whatever I know from my experiences, and I always show respect to others. By doing so, I am doing exactly what websites like this are designed for.
    Now, the truth is that some of these people on BD are literally those crazy older men, who are not down here on planet earth, that we actually see often on our trips... Some of them are just assholes and don't care about anything other than what they know, are not willing to learn anything new because of their old school know it all selves, and are just simply on this website because they want talk shit, period. They love talking shit, and thats all there is to it. A lot of people say "Thats what bd is for, for people to give their opinions." If someone is only giving shitty opinions, talking crap about everything, has posted over 100 things, and every single one of them is a negative post, there is a problem that BD needs to resolve...

My .02$

LOL

Reactions: goatram
    Upvote 0

tambs

Yo BD! Color Screens-Invented Mid '50s. Jus sayin.
    Oct 1, 2009
    Tri-Cities, WA
    Name
    Tom
    Boat
    "Bottom Line" - 25' Carolina Classic SF
    Well, Fuck, a dude leaves for two weeks and I come back and WTF? Now, we're trying to be nice to each other, suck cock bitches! Mojo is back. Fireball!

Damn Larry! I am sure glad to see someone finally posted your bail!

Reactions: goatram
    Upvote 0

tambs

Yo BD! Color Screens-Invented Mid '50s. Jus sayin.
    Oct 1, 2009
    Tri-Cities, WA
    Name
    Tom
    Boat
    "Bottom Line" - 25' Carolina Classic SF
    now that i'm in central Oregon, BD is like watching a ladies' tennis match....:puff:

.........I get to heckle BOTH sides. :rofl:

Bad etiquette and heckling won't get you far on that Oregon based fishing forum that is one attorney away from being embroiled in a trademark infringement suit with Apple.

Pick a BD thread at random and show it to a mod from that forum and you'll have discovered a new way to cause an instant aneurysm.

Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
    May 31, 2003
    not a spoiled bitch from san diego
    Name
    bill
    Boat
    I hate boats
    Bad etiquette and heckling won't get you far on that Oregon based fishing forum that is one attorney away from being embroiled in a trademark infringement suit with Apple.

Pick a BD thread at random and show it to a mod from that forum and you'll have discovered a new way to cause an instant aneurysm.

lawyers are especially fun to heckle.

I seem to be the only one posting anything on the Oregon board.......:profile:

Upvote 0