Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
I asked a question that never got answered. If you had read my question before it was deleted it said "So everyone can rest easy". I also stated in one or two posts "If this turns out to be the truth." Please show how I am wrong.
I have two successful government careers with retirements and a thriving business because I do the right thing, at the right time, even if it's inconvenient...

I had a kidney stone and was discharged from the hospital in Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm so I could make it to a mission departure... Try that some time if you think it's so easy Aggro.

Dude, really? You gotta drag your time in the service into this? Do you realize about half of San Diego is Military :rofl: Good on you having an easy life now, sounds like you earned it.

A great funny I heard. Four guys sitting around a bar. A guys says, how can you tell what branch of the military a guy served in? Another guy says, that's easy. If it's a Marine you'll never know cause they'll never tell. If it's Air Force don't worry, he'll tell you :rofl:

Reactions: Saluki
Upvote 0

Delta Mike

You like soup?
Feb 18, 2013
Cleveland/Steubenville/Yuma
www.semperfidelis.com
Name
Darren
Boat
"I wish"
Dude, really? You gotta drag your time in the service into this? Do you realize about half of San Diego is Military :rofl: Good on you having an easy life now, sounds like you earned it.

A great funny I heard. Four guys sitting around a bar. A guys says, how can you tell what branch of the military a guy served in? Another guy says, that's easy. If it's a Marine you'll never know cause they'll never tell. If it's Air Force don't worry, he'll tell you :rofl:
You sure do spend a lot of time laughing at yourself... o_O

Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"

Aggro, you are the one that brought the "Professions" into the discussion, stating your story followed by "You'll should try it sometime if it seems so easy".
Try spending birthdays, anniversaries and the birth of a child away from your family once then tell us that have served, no matter the branch just hard it is being a deck hand.

As for me, I did not even know that boat existed until Saturday. Now I know one story that got buried.

Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee
    Does a note really matter at this point? The people involved got to fish on another boat that day and they get a free 3/4 day on Josie Lynn of which mike was more than willing to give to them. They should have a good time and move on from it.
    Mike told me that it's the first time it has happend to him.

I'm still waiting on the good conspiracies of how sportboats and landings are in cahoots to screw passengers and take charters for more money! That was a good one.

Upvote 0

Raimond

Mar 9, 2014
    SoCal
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    Does a note really matter at this point? The people involved got to fish on another boat that day and they get a free 3/4 day on Josie Lynn of which mike was more than willing to give to them. They should have a good time and move on from it.
    Mike told me that it's the first time it has happend to him.

I'm still waiting on the good conspiracies of how sportboats and landings are in cahoots to screw passengers and take charters for more money! That was a good one.

It's good that it has only happened one time to Mike. The way the OP explained the "Note", it was a major point of contention in his "Getting Screwed" statements.
    However, now that the thread is buried, it is between the two parties to come to an acceptable outcome.
    I was not part of the "got more money" ideas.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Raimond

Mar 9, 2014
    SoCal
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    Funny you post a quote made by a Marine about the truth to a Marine that is asking for the truth... You are a true winner!

Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Oct 19, 2008
    The Land of Entrapment
    Name
    Curtis
    Boat
    A Pair of Simms G3 Waders

Yeah, I hear you just bought a new sled with all the sacks of cash the advertisers give you to quash negative reports.... :puff:

super-yacht.jpg

Upvote 0

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Yeah, I hear you just bought a new sled with all the sacks of cash the advertisers give you to quash negative reports.... :puff:

super-yacht.jpg
    If you look close you can see the BD sticker. Oh, the helo has been painted black for obvious reasons.

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    Kurt is being an asshole......

Upvote 0

Raimond

Mar 9, 2014
    SoCal
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story! :waglleybooty:

Smokinwaer,
    Your signature says it all...

Upvote 0

Raimond

Mar 9, 2014
    SoCal
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    You guys are right, the people who were talking about more $ for a cover up have all vanished as posters...
    I asked a straightforward question to the Capt that could have put this issue to rest for everyone which was my intent. He did not answer before the thread was cleaned and closed. Maybe he had a great reason for not answering, like he had another charter to take out. The point is, an answer was never given so the question remains unanswered.
    I was taught to fight for what is right, by my Father, the Marine Corps and the State. I do this, read my avitar...
    Opinions are like assholes, they all stink unless it's yours...
    Lets fish!

Upvote 0

jiggyn

Do you even fish?
    Jan 26, 2008
    Torrance
    Name
    Jerr
    Boat
    shit talking
    Jason and to the rest of BD staff all I can say is thanks for a great site where we can come to chat about fishing and all good stuff that goes along with it. sure here are there you get an asshat that vents the wrong way says the wrong thing pisses people off. but in all its business as usual and keep us coming back for more

Reactions: Wandering Blues
    Upvote 0

Marcus

"Oddjob"
    May 21, 2004
    Carlsbad
    Name
    Marcus
    Boat
    Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
    About damn time.... :D

Stop asking guys on the site for dates. It's making reading your PMs hard to stomach...... ;)

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
    Feb 9, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Nunya
    Boat
    S. S. Minnow
    Jason, why did we take the dinky 35' Tuna Jihad out when you have this other boat? I feel gyped! I think you need to take me out again next weekend on the real boat!

Upvote 0

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
    Jul 1, 2005
    Tustin
    Name
    Kris
    Boat
    Mike's
    Dammit. BD drama and I missed it. Need to have a laptop running by the fillet tables.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Dammit. BD drama and I missed it. Need to have a laptop running by the fillet tables.
    you didn't miss much. For once it wasn't in the Washi or rod building section :rofl:

Upvote 0

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
    Jul 1, 2005
    Tustin
    Name
    Kris
    Boat
    Mike's
    you didn't miss much. For once it wasn't in the Washi or rod building section :rofl:

Well ain't that a kicker.
    See what I did there?

Still praying to Byeye for a Washi-LongRange-Rod-Building forum. Just put em all together like we're making sausage. Swollen vagina sausage.

Upvote 0