tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Good thing I wasn't planning a fishing trip to Seychelles...most vax'd nation in the world and shutting down again because of a covid surge...bummer ..

Make sure you guys keep your distance from me I don't want to infect you.

Now that this thread is completely off the rails. .

Anywho...I got a free week in August now... probably go to cq and self isolate I guess.

Reactions: Sammy Hooker
Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
If I get the vaccine, can I crash your bait stop?

Reactions: Baby J
Upvote 0

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
Why is it that the people with thr vaccine are still the most scared of covid?

Yeah I'm really excited for a vaccine that they dont even know how long it lasts, they're already angling for booster shots, they aren't confident whether you can transmit covid or not, you might still get it, it's totally safe but j and j had to be recalled, still need to wear a mask, might not work against variants, it's totally safe long term but we didn't do any long term studies.

Here's the REAL phases of covid:

Ph 1. We Need VENTILATORS!!
Ph 2. Dont buy masks, they dont work
Ph 3 We have to SoCiaL DIStanCE!
Ph 4 We must wear the masks!
Ph 5 we need vaccinnes!
Ph 6 omg variants!!!

Upvote 0

Sammy Hooker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 11, 2008
Mt.Vernon, WA
www.SaltwaterPimp.com
Name
Jim
Boat
Been Layin' Sum Pipe
As for the border crossing, I'm 45 minutes away on the water from the border and have made MANY a day trip across the line for salmon fishing without ever encountering another soul from Canada. Clearance was always made via phone and everybody was happy. So, why we aren't allowed to cross on the water like this anymore is beyond me.

Upvote 0

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Vaccinated and Covid recovered. When can I book my trip to Northern Vancouver Island please...
What's going on with your epic trip to Port Hardy? Cancelled I'm guessing or just postponed? Beautiful place, I'll take your spot if you can't go. Stayed at Bear's Cove before. I now have the legs to jog over to R.I. or up to Sutil.

Reactions: Sammy Hooker
Upvote 0

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Thinking about when it opens going to Bear’s Cove. How was the stay? Have fished from Port Mcneill south and love it
VERY small cabins, but doable for two. Port Hardy is notorious for heavy fog in the morning and then strong afternoon winds. If you have the range in your boat, Sutil is where all the charters go, almost guaranteed 20lb+ salmon. If not lots of other areas local you can scratch them out, plus halis inside...

Reactions: Crittercountry
Upvote 0

Tomictime

Crusty Old Salt
May 9, 2014
Poverty Bay & Carlsbad
Name
Jim
Boat
Boatless.....
These are all Sutil and Shuttlesworth....
33A7616D-BA7F-49E9-A0D0-B4AD41938623.jpeg