fishrman

Pura Vida!
Feb 25, 2008
Ventura County, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
none
Time to stand up and take our country back! This is government gone amuck and NOT what our founding Fathers envisioned when they crafted our US Constitution and the 10 amendments which "guaranteed" us certain unalienable RIGHTS! We're just standing around letting them strip our rights away little by little. Enough is Enough!!!!

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
What's next..........................????????

Next is everybody has to look the same.....wear the same government clothes,eat the same government cheese,live in the same government housing and drive a government approved car.......:finger:....

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Next is everybody has to look the same.....wear the same government clothes,eat the same government cheese,live in the same government housing and drive a government approved car.......:finger:....

yup.... it's just so sad..... that our great country is being taken apart one amendment at a time...............

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"

eat the same government cheese.........FDA
government housing..................DEPT. OF BUILDING AND SAFETY
government approved car.............DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION, NHTSA, IIHS.

all under the guise of our safety. i'm a big boy, i can take care of myself.

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
That's nuts! on both accounts..

fucking Comi Pinko Obamabots bastards are out of control....

Upvote 0

abdiver7777

abdiver7777
Jul 2, 2009
So Cal
Name
Sir2you
Boat
No Name........
Think about it....... It's brilliant........

Don't let kids have BB guns and they won't grow up looking to buy real rifles.....

They already are indoctrinating the kids in the public schools.... this fits right in..... the new Hitler Youth program only more subtle....

Gotta love the new Greenpeace campaign using Santa Claus holed up in a sweaty cave claiming their may not be a Christmas due to global warming.....

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
WOW........just wow.

“In all honesty, kids who are charged are looking at mandatory jail time,” said New Jersey attorney William Proetta, adding that under the state’s Graves Act, a conviction could lead to prison time. “The only defense is to request a waiver but if that’s not granted, young kids can get a felony charge and their lives are basically over.”

Upvote 0

Rauterki

The worst fisherman on the boat
Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
www.crossfittothecore.com
Name
Jon
Boat
I'm in the market. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
How do you know that it was the DEMS? LMAO!:shithappens:

Here ya go:

The law in question refers to, "The Graves Act."

The original law was written by Frank X. Graves - Frank Xavier Graves, Jr. (November 4, 1923 – March 4, 1990) was an American Democratic Party politician who is best known for serving two separate terms as Mayor of Paterson, New Jersey.[SUP][1][/SUP] He also served on the Paterson City Council, the Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders and in the New Jersey State Senate in his long career.

It was expanded in 2008 under the leadership of Jon Corzine - Jon Stevens Corzine (born January 1, 1947) is an American finance executive, philanthropist and politician. A Democrat, he was aUnited States Senator from New Jersey from 2001 to 2006 and was the 54th Governor of New Jersey from 2006 to 2010. He also worked as CEO of Goldman Sachs[SUP][2][/SUP] during the 1990s and was CEO of MF Global from 2010 to 2011. He was charged by theCommodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in connection with MF's bankruptcy in 2011.

And enforced by then New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram (Nice write up of her here: http://www.democraticags.org/anne.html )

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
How do you know that it was the DEMS? LMAO!

Here ya go:

The law in question refers to, "The Graves Act."

The original law was written by Frank X. Graves - Frank Xavier Graves, Jr. (November 4, 1923 – March 4, 1990) was an American Democratic Party politician who is best known for serving two separate terms as Mayor of Paterson, New Jersey.[SUP][1][/SUP] He also served on the Paterson City Council, the Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders and in the New Jersey State Senate in his long career.

It was expanded in 2008 under the leadership of Jon Corzine - Jon Stevens Corzine (born January 1, 1947) is an American finance executive, philanthropist and politician. A Democrat, he was aUnited States Senator from New Jersey from 2001 to 2006 and was the 54th Governor of New Jersey from 2006 to 2010. He also worked as CEO of Goldman Sachs[SUP][2][/SUP] during the 1990s and was CEO of MF Global from 2010 to 2011. He was charged by theCommodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in connection with MF's bankruptcy in 2011.

And enforced by then New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram (Nice write up of her here: http://www.democraticags.org/anne.html )

:rofl: :idiot:

Upvote 0

Rippin Lips

Almost A Member
Jun 5, 2005
north county
Name
Al
Boat
Skipjack 20 FB (Damn Skippy)
Wow! just fricken WOW! Nerf guns can shoot your eye out too. a well placed whistler really hurts.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
I flicked a booger out of my car window the other day... am I going to jail???

Now thats a whole different thing. You are talking about drive-by boogerings. Very dangerous, and illegal.

Upvote 0