The Right Kind

Slave to a Boat
  • Jul 9, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    The Right Kind - 31' Cabo Express
    My buddy passed away and his wife wants to sell his Bayrunner Baja. She asked me what she should ask for it but I have no clue and the details are not available because the boat is in Baja down by Rancho Leonero. She said it's a 20'er and a 50hp engine and has a livewell. These are the only pictures she had so far. It's stored in a garage so it's in pretty good shape. Any Idea of it's value? Thanks
    IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG

Upvote 0

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
  • Mar 2, 2010
    SoCal
    Name
    Rocket Dog
    Boat
    passenger again
    Looks wider than the ones have seen. Not sure if she would get more having up here in the states to sell vs in MX.

Upvote 0

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    More like 5-6k. Especially since its down in Mexico. I'm guessing its an 18' if it has a 50hp, otherwise that thing would be a dog. Still an older 2 stroke nonetheless

Reactions: hawkplayer32
    Upvote 0

Fisharizona

• Dec 12, 2017
    High Desert
    Name
    DP
    Boat
    Grady White Escape 20
    Sorry about your buddy man. Theres a chance I'll be down there at the beginning of March (don't know if we're going down quite that far yet), if so, I can get some pictures for you if you'd like. In this market, you can probably get $8-10K...

Reactions: The Right Kind
    Upvote 0

Reel Kahuna

Mar 24, 2011
    Lake Camanche, CA
    Name
    Seon
    Boat
    23.5' Navigator Duckworth F150 Yamaha
    More like 5-6k. Especially since its down in Mexico. I'm guessing its an 18' if it has a 50hp, otherwise that thing would be a dog. Still an older 2 stroke nonetheless
    I didn't catch that it's in Mexico and if it's not a 20'er then I agree with your prices.

Upvote 0

tuna sniffer

SD '63
    Jun 16, 2005
    La Mesa
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    1 tin 1 glass
    At least it’s really a Baja model. Half the ones I see advertised say Baja and they’re not. Easy to tell apart. Wide metal gunwales, more freeboard
    and heavy duty rails. Agree on the 5-7K number, but people are willing to pay ridiculous prices these days so who knows...

Reactions: Rocket Dog
    Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Feb 22, 2004
    Escondido, CA
    Name
    jeff meeker
    Boat
    26 Blackman Billfisher
    Hawkplayer is right its a 20' with a late 90s-early 2000s Johnson 50HP 2 stroke. As long as there is no electrolysis 5-7K is Legit trailer looks OK but if you plan on bringing it back up to the states bring a couple of spare tires and wheels the highway is brutal on old tires.

Reactions: The Right Kind
    Upvote 0