Bill Batson
Advertiser
Mar 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Name
Bill Batson
Boat
Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
I would personally like to THANK everyone who has offered to donate time to making the Fred Hall showing a GREAT event. We have been honored with the support the rod building community has shown our efforts to make the Fred Hall event a success. The event will be successful because of the passion and commitment all have shown for our effort. The Batson Family is committed to this GREAT craft/art/industry.
We believe it what it stands for and have a REAL passion to see it flourish.
We have been blessed with a great start at promoting the event by some of the most talented builders donating there time and talents to the "Rod Giveaway" and also to share their talents in the Batson Display (Booth# 1205 =700 square foot display).
I will be posting the demonstration schedule and rod give away schedule within a week. I am sure the display will be very busy for the 5 day event and we look fore ward to meeting as many of you as possible.
Come on by and hang out with like minded people. Bring someone who has no idea about the craft and see our display. It will be fun.
More to come
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS product lines.

Outhouse

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Bill, what's the status of your new catalogs? I'm in TN and unfortunately, can't be at the show.

walkerman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
The last rod Doc Ski built for me before his retirement was a Batson....30 lb bait stick which I paired with an Avet SX raptor....I caught the jackpot yft on my last LR trip. It's now my 40 lb go to stick because it was just so damn much fun to use....and the backbone it had....amazing....sorry, don't know what blank it was, because Doc doesn't mark it on the finished stick. Unfortunately, I will miss FH for the first time in many moons. Good luck, you have a great product and business model.