Batson Family THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Building Forum' started by Bill Batson, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Bill Batson

Bill Batson Bill Batson Advertiser

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    I would personally like to THANK everyone who has offered to donate time to making the Fred Hall showing a GREAT event. We have been honored with the support the rod building community has shown our efforts to make the Fred Hall event a success. The event will be successful because of the passion and commitment all have shown for our effort. The Batson Family is committed to this GREAT craft/art/industry.
    We believe it what it stands for and have a REAL passion to see it flourish.
    We have been blessed with a great start at promoting the event by some of the most talented builders donating there time and talents to the "Rod Giveaway" and also to share their talents in the Batson Display (Booth# 1205 =700 square foot display).
    I will be posting the demonstration schedule and rod give away schedule within a week. I am sure the display will be very busy for the 5 day event and we look fore ward to meeting as many of you as possible.
    Come on by and hang out with like minded people. Bring someone who has no idea about the craft and see our display. It will be fun.
    More to come
    Bill Batson
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS product lines.

2. dead guy

dead guy Newbie

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Fish Cat 4
    Will your products be for sale at the show?

3. Outhouse

Outhouse I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Jon Scobey
    Boat:
    Titanic
    Bill, what's the status of your new catalogs? I'm in TN and unfortunately, can't be at the show.

4. Bill Batson

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    We will have a Full 200 plus page catalog available July 2014..

5. Bill Batson

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    we will have a few distributors selling our products at the show.

6. walkerman

walkerman I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    n/a
    The last rod Doc Ski built for me before his retirement was a Batson....30 lb bait stick which I paired with an Avet SX raptor....I caught the jackpot yft on my last LR trip. It's now my 40 lb go to stick because it was just so damn much fun to use....and the backbone it had....amazing....sorry, don't know what blank it was, because Doc doesn't mark it on the finished stick. Unfortunately, I will miss FH for the first time in many moons. Good luck, you have a great product and business model.