Batson Ent>>Rainshadow/ALPS Loading up

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Building Forum' started by Bill Batson, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Bill Batson

Bill Batson Bill Batson Advertiser

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    We are in the process of loading up the truck and trailer for the long haul to So Cal. We are looking forward to a great showing of participants in this years West Coast Custom Rod & Tackle show. I am bringing a bunch of stuff for everyone to enjoy. We have a 40' booth that will be packed with items for the fisheries in the area. This is one of the few times you can come and see, shake and feel the extensive product lines that we developed for the industry.I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Please bring your question and I will do my best to give you an answer. our goal is to make you comfortable with your choice to use the Batson Product lines. We are a wholesaler and will not be selling at the show but we will have a few of our dealers there that will have alot of our products. If there is someting you like in my booth that one of my dealers do not have i am more than happy to broker a deal with my distributor so you can take it from my booth.
    I will also be show casing about 50 Custom built rods from my collection...Built by the most talented builders in the industry. I am also expecting to receive 4 more rods to add to my collection, I am excited to say the least.
    This is a great opportunity to learn something and see products that enhance the "Fishing Experience". Being a Custom Rod builder myself this is very exciting and i always come away from events like this learning something. It will be great to see old friends in the industry and meet new ones. This is about building relationships in a passion we all have.
    If there is something you want to make sure i bring please let me know..
    again>>I am looking forward to a GREAT event>>
    see you all soon..

Bill Batson
    Rodbuilder/fisherman
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS product lines
    877-875-2381
    Batson Enterprises - World's Premier Supplier of Fishing Rod Building Blanks and Components
    [email protected]

2. Mark@AcidRod

[email protected] .com

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    Yours, lets go!
    Yeah, well, save some room... Turns out I forgot a chunk of stuff in my show order. lol Call ya soon!

3. venturarodlure

venturarodlure ventura rod and lure co

Name:
    john
    Boat:
    DD-637,DMS-30
    I know we have two going to the show with us for you...

4. Bill Batson

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    All those machines took up alot of room>>and the New upgrade Chucks made it in time.
    get your order in soon>>

John >>I'm excited to see what you came up with. Is there anything you need me too bring? My booth is open for anything you need or want..

5. Zombie

Zombie Member

Name:
    Randy
    Boat:
    Bennington
    Bill,
    Are you bringing any of your new knife-jigging blanks?

6. baja tailhunter

baja tailhunter Newbie

Name:
    steve huth
    Boat:
    mike's-bill's good to have friends
    Bill is your sister going to bo helping you again this year?

7. Bill Batson

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    Yes, i will have the full line of new blanks>>
    yes, my sister Tammy will be helping me again on Friday and Saturday. I will also have Big Pete, Dennis Papike, Eric Noguchi, Burke Roble all helping me>>I need all the help I can get>>
    Blew my knew out last month playing soccer>>had surgery 2 weeks ago>>its a bit tight and my mobility is not the best right now>>But that will not stop me. This is what I LIVE for>>the industry is my life>>

8. get some

get some So Cal Editor BD Writer

Name:
    Erik
    Boat:
    Robalo 226 Cayman
    Bill, if your knee is up to it, you are welcome to come fishing with Matt and I when you're in town...

9. patfatdaddy

patfatdaddy Newbie

Name:
    Pat Helton
    Boat:
    14' Express, boat
    Bill
    I hope I have time to scratch through all of your stuff. This will be my first big rod show and I am sure looking forward to it. Stop by the Rods for Soldiers booth if you get time.
    Pat

10. Rooster1264

Rooster1264 Newbie

Name:
    Steven
    Boat:
    21ft Whaler
    Don't forget to let me know when your coming through Grants Pass so i can give you your goody's...

11. Bill Batson

Name:
    Bill Batson
    Boat:
    Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
    Erik,
    I would like that>>I have Monday open to fish. We can coordinate with Matt at the show. I know you are going to come to the show to pick out a few new blanks. I hear the Rainshadow Rods you have been using are working out good. Thank you for the support.
    Pat,
    I will be by to see you. I would like you to come by and pick out something for the RFS program from my booth. And you know that we support your efforts and will continue too.
    Rooster,
    I will give you a call monday before I leave town to coordinate our meeting. I am looking forward to seeing what you came up with for my new rod>>

Again, if anyone wants to make sure i bring something they need to see please feel free to contact me>>
    See you all soon.
    Bill Batson
    Rodbuilder/Fisherman
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS products
    877-875-2381
    Batson Enterprises - World's Premier Supplier of Fishing Rod Building Blanks and Components
    [email protected]