Bassin on the Shoe 6-4

Discussion in 'Southern California Inshore & Islands Fish Reports' started by Tailman, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Tailman

Tailman Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Lal Parsonge
    Boat:
    18ft Pacific Inflat. Tailman
    I got a ride with Rich on the 21 ft Taxfree with richard , Mark and me. Nice weather all day with little wind. Fished the upper shoe for a slow pic but had a few flurries of good bassin !! Water was getting clear but a little green with the temps going to 62 in the PM. Got some nice calicos 2-4 lbs-20 and 40 sand bass to 3 lbs. Got 3 sculpin , 5 reds , and 1 copper fishing 70-90 ft on structure. Very fun except for the incesent music-opera - all day. Probably scared the fish away !! Thanks for the ride rich !! Should be getting the Ducky back Sat !! Here we come fishys !!

2. Croaker.Stroker

Croaker.Stroker Old White Guy

Name:
    Croaker
    Boat:
    Arima Sea Pacer
    Saw you guys out there. We moved to the Lower Shoe. Still Slow. Then we moved to Izor’s for wide open 20” Sand Bass. (All Released)

We would have moved closer to say “Hi” except we kept our distance because of the loud music.

3. Tuna Vic

Tuna Vic I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Victor
    Boat:
    18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
    Ha,don’t think the fish could hear the music 90’ below,but probably thought they were headed for the “pearly gates”as they got reeled towards the surface!

4. Tunaslam

Tunaslam I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Cory Visser
    Boat:
    N/A
    Nice day, I can still hear that music, haunts me? Obviously scared away the surface action! Good job guys, a wishing I was fishing!