Bass Fishing in Mexico

FinHunter619

• May 18, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Marty Parsons
    Boat
    2021 Ranger 521L
    I've been bass fishing in Mexico for about 20 years and it is tough to beat for size and quantity of LM Bass. The attached pictures are from a recent trip at the end of March 2021. This March trip I caught 194 bass in 3 1/2 days. It was outstanding fishing!!!
    I usually organize and book large corporate group trips each year. I book all my groups to stay at Anglers Inn which is on the lake shore when its full. This resort is well known for top notch food and service. Most of the guys that go in these groups are not seasoned bass fisherman but lake El Salto is so good that everyone still has a great time and everyone catches a lot of quality fish. I am leaving on Saturday for my second trip this year and based on the fishing this past March, I am expecting this trip to be even better.
    Contact me if your interested in going on a bass trip to El Salto. My 20 years of experience at this lake and knowledge of their guides will help make your trip more productive and enjoyable. You can look me on FB using the name: Fins-N-Feathers Outdoor Adventures.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    Those some nice big bass....

Upvote 0

FinHunter619

• May 18, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Marty Parsons
    Boat
    2021 Ranger 521L
    Yes that lake is LOADED with big bass. We were on some spots where we each caught 30 nice bass between 4-6 lbs each. It was outstanding. My side was bruised and my hand wouldn't open the next morning from hanging on to the reel. The 10XD crankbait was the ticket. I have more picture's on my phone that I will try to get downloaded.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

FinHunter619

• May 18, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Marty Parsons
    Boat
    2021 Ranger 521L
    Here is a couple more nice ones. A 7-11 and a an 8-4. Caught on back to back casts on the same point. The 8-4 won me some jackpot $$$ for big fish. Both fish were caught on a 10" Black & Blue Berkley Power worm.

bigbass 7-11.jpg

bigbass 8-4.jpg

Upvote 0

FinHunter619

• May 18, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Marty Parsons
    Boat
    2021 Ranger 521L
    Just got back from our trip. Once I get some pictures from our group I will post them here. Water level is the lowest it has ever been in 35 Years, since the lake opened.

Upvote 0