Not open for further replies.

SUNDANCE KIDD

Mar 20, 2007
San Diego
Name
Steve-O
Boat
snapper
bass are already heatin up and gettin ready to spawn with the warm weather... got this nice one at the local canyon... caught on a crankbait slow rolled.. released to be caught again:boobies:

Attachments

• 0318101848.jpg
    0318101848.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 46
Upvote 0

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
That's a pretty cool hat.
Do that make that in a men's stly too?

Upvote 0

F15hK1ll3r

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 21, 2006
Name
Bronson
Boat
That's a pretty cool shirt.
Do that make that in a men's stly too?

Upvote 0

SUNDANCE KIDD

Mar 20, 2007
San Diego
Name
Steve-O
Boat
snapper
:rofl:bunch of old has-beens and never-will-be's trying to hate thats straight.... come to the lake and you'll learn. and yea i should be buckin slugs at those poser ass geezers:ashamed: :Death_To_Above:

Upvote 0

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
:rofl:bunch of old has-beens and never-will-be's trying to hate thats straight.... come to the lake and you'll learn. and yea i should be buckin slugs at those poser ass geezers:ashamed: :Death_To_Above:

Geez, Sundance, don't be so sensitive about your hat.

By "buckin slugs" do you mean you would like to shoot at me?
Again?

If the invite is still open, I would like to come get schooled by you, you know "come to the lake and learn" how the young giant bass hunters do it.

"Poser" refers to someone who does not have the goods, an imitator of the real thing.
Here are a few pics of the OG OP (Old Poser) modest fish, all caught on giant swimbaits.
#1aaaaa.jpg

6976853_2984304222.jpg

Dsc04314.jpg

l_f24cdf9448279c0cb9d015d3f9c4f0a2.jpg

l_e0045133073b5a686b912b94af750315.jpg

Could you please, sir, post up pics of your fish that make mine look like has-been, poser fish?
Cause if you don't, I would have to think that you are just a young punk ass bitch with a big mouth that spits shit that your reputation can not even come close to backing up.
And you would not want someone to think that, would you?
Again.

Upvote 0

SUNDANCE KIDD

Mar 20, 2007
San Diego
Name
Steve-O
Boat
snapper
Geez, Sundance, don't be so sensitive about your hat.

By "buckin slugs" do you mean you would like to shoot at me?
Again?

If the invite is still open, I would like to come get schooled by you, you know "come to the lake and learn" how the young giant bass hunters do it.

"Poser" refers to someone who does not have the goods, an imitator of the real thing.
Here are a few pics of the OG OP (Old Poser) modest fish, all caught on giant swimbaits.
View attachment 186795

View attachment 186796

View attachment 186797

View attachment 186798

View attachment 186799

Could you please, sir, post up pics of your fish that make mine look like has-been, poser fish?
Cause if you don't, I would have to think that you are just a young punk ass bitch with a big mouth that spits shit that your reputation can not even come close to backing up.
And you would not want someone to think that, would you?
Again.
:smoking33: those are some nice fish where are yours capt jackass?.....:stfu: you got a lot of time you should take up fishing instead of jerking it to your screen.... guys with big egos haha lack in the... dept...:gay: talking bullspit to a 17 year old who could probably molly whop you..... all hail capt jackass:worship:

Upvote 0

SUNDANCE KIDD

Mar 20, 2007
San Diego
Name
Steve-O
Boat
snapper
And to think this started as a bd post about bass fishing and capt. gonad turned it into a fashion expo.... got love for bd'ers and the site and most of all fishing.... fishing is a sport of skill, respect and encouragement.... and capt g thinks hes a fishermen because he can boast, talk shit with a key board and criticize a kids post???:ashamed: way to go

Upvote 0

Baja Belk

Long sappy fish stories.
Sep 8, 2009
San Diego/CA/USA
Name
Mike
Boat
18.5 Striper CC - Puro Grande

"Cuz I'm a bro, bro, bro.........."

Sweet flatbill....no I take it back! INVERTED flatbill! NICE!! Almost Easter......shouldn't you be at Glamis?

Upvote 0

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
:smoking33: those are some nice fish where are yours capt jackass?.....:stfu: you got a lot of time you should take up fishing instead of jerking it to your screen.... guys with big egos haha lack in the... dept...:gay: talking bullspit to a 17 year old who could probably molly whop you..... all hail capt jackass:worship:

Nice work! Funny how people like posting pictures of their fish in your thread.... I think it's the "Hey! Check me out!!" illness.

Nice bass by the way...

Upvote 0

calicokiller15

BASS HUNTER
Apr 16, 2008
nowhere
Name
calikilla
Boat
18' Tin Can
sundance u sound like a jackass. talkin shit to people twice and three times our age and you think that you have learned how to catch more bass in 17 years then someone fishing for up to like 70 years? your trippin balls. . . . . son!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.