Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Killin time, Bill Collector
Got it in the mail. Lottery is due in by sept 13th at 3pm.
Only 13 blinds this season. Only 4 dates can be reserved.
Don't know if I'm going to bother with it this year. It'll cost Jared and I $70 to hunt till noon. That almost can pay for gas if we go the distance and we don't have to play duck bingo. I may just show to BS with guys I haven't see in a while...maybe try to get an opener.

Upvote 0

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog!
Oct 9, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
16' Duck killing machine
Lottery sent in, otherwise I will probably bag the duck bingo this year. Seems every year I leave after pulling a chip close to 100. Waste of a morning to shoot ruddies.

Upvote 0

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
Normally there are 20 blinds. The water is supposed to be down 20ft.

I may pass on it this year as well.

Upvote 0

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Yeah, if you haven't received it by now but one never knows with snail mail.
I'll probably get this job I've been working on and will have to let it burn. That would be very nice! At least I should know before the deadline on the 28th.

Anyone want to go? I may have to dig up the old 25hp 2-stroke and see if the dam thing will run. I have a 9.5 somewhere in the garage but am ascared to go out there.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
Yeah, if you haven't received it by now but one never knows with snail mail.
I'll probably get this job I've been working on and will have to let it burn. That would be very nice! At least I should know before the deadline on the 28th.

Anyone want to go? I may have to dig up the old 25hp 2-stroke and see if the dam thing will run. I have a 9.5 somewhere in the garage but am ascared to go out there.

I know a guy that has a 14' duck boat with a 20hp fourstroke Merk on it that could get the day off :)
Oh yea the boat has a cool lil blind built on it too if that helps ;)

Upvote 0

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
I know a guy that has a 14' duck boat with a 20hp fourstroke Merk on it that could get the day off :)
Oh yea the boat has a cool lil blind built on it too if that helps ;)

Can't launch a private boat there.

You and Ali have really nice duckboats in storage....to pretty to kill ducks with. If ya wanna go lets talk this weekend. (wedding) You work Wednesdays?

I've killed a lot of ducks off that lake. Water levels are everything. Low water levels means shitty duck hunting if the water drops 5-6 feet over the summer and no rain. No feed no ducks. I've seen some lean years there bass fishing too. Low water and no feed. Die offs will happen. 1 year we didn't catch a bass over a pound. Need some rain!

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
Can't launch a private boat there.

You and Ali have really nice duckboats in storage....to pretty to kill ducks with. If ya wanna go lets talk this weekend. (wedding) You work Wednesdays?

I've killed a lot of ducks off that lake. Water levels are everything. Low water levels means shitty duck hunting if the water drops 5-6 feet over the summer and no rain. No feed no ducks. I've seen some lean years there bass fishing too. Low water and no feed. Die offs will happen. 1 year we didn't catch a bass over a pound. Need some rain!

Yea talk to ya at the wedding, see ya there tmrw evening.
I know you already know, but the blind on my boat was supposed to go on Ali's boat :)

Upvote 0