Kingfisher

Kingfisher
Oct 11, 2004
SD
Name
scott
Boat
Pursuit 3800
I've been trying since Thursday t purchase a license on the Baja Sur site with no luck. E-mailed them Thursday and they said the bank connection was down. Landings will not sell them, any other options?

thank you

Russo

Almost A Member
Aug 14, 2017
Wildomar
Name
Jon Russo
Boat
If that's what you want to call it

This is where I usually go. Looks to be working but I did not actually go all the way through the site.

Upvote 0

Kingfisher

Kingfisher
Oct 11, 2004
SD
Name
scott
Boat
Pursuit 3800
That’s the link to the site, once you select license duration, add names and fill out the credit card info, it does not process. I’ll keep trying

Upvote 0

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
You'll find some that have had luck, and some that haven't. Last trip, a friend was able to get his at Squidco. Maybe call Joey to see if he can help you out.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
How long was the site down for?
This thread was a month ago how long before issue was resolve?
Ive been trying for 2 days now,im sure its just temporary.

Upvote 0

Russo

Almost A Member
Aug 14, 2017
Wildomar
Name
Jon Russo
Boat
I was at the landing on Friday night and they were still having issues. It seems like you can access the site but nothing happens when you actually try to buy the license.

Upvote 0

Russo

Almost A Member
Aug 14, 2017
Wildomar
Name
Jon Russo
Boat
What site did you use? This is is from 5 minutes ago. I am just wondering if there is a different site to use? This is where the site I have used -https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/ redirects you to now when you try to actually "buy permit"
Capture.PNG

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
What site did you use? This is is from 5 minutes ago. I am just wondering if there is a different site to use? This is where the site I have used -https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/ redirects you to now when you try to actually "buy permit" View attachment 1291526
When I applied for mine 2 weeks ago ,
It took us 3 days to get it done.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
What site did you use? This is is from 5 minutes ago. I am just wondering if there is a different site to use? This is where the site I have used -https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/ redirects you to now when you try to actually "buy permit" View attachment 1291526
yea,thats what im seeing.If they dont resolve this by next weekend Ill just print this up.

Upvote 0

whosmatt

Almost A Member
Feb 25, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
Matt
Boat
17' self built cc skiff, Daft Boot
It started working last night for me. It was down most of Saturday. and I called squidco and they said it was down for them too.

Upvote 0