Bait tank recommendations?

Fish-happens

Oct 1, 2012
Boise/Idaho/USA
Name
Pafish
Boat
Wildblue
I have 2825 Kingfisher offshore that I want to start tuna fishing with this summer out of Illwaco. Currently it has no bait tank installed. What would you recommend for the model and brand of tank. Preferred installer ? Does anyone make one self contained with pumps, pipes etc that you strap on the offshore bracket and go? Thanks for the help. Probably want it on offshore bracket to save on deck space.

A-K

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 14, 2015
Washington
Name
Aaron
Boat
Parker 2320
I have a Defiance 50 gallon. Great tank for anchovies and probably other baits. But I have only had anchovies in it. Lots of guys chasing Albacore using Defiance bait tanks in the northwest.

Installs are fairly easy. But you’ll need a good game plan. I would suggest getting on the northwest board and start there for install tips.
Ask a lot of questions. I did.

Good Luck.

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
Oct 19, 2012
California
Name
Shewillbemine
Boat
Chips N Guac
Where are you located? Contact Bluewater Bait Systems, Pacific Edge, TowerFab (Tom), and West Coast Bait Tanks. Not given in any order.

For install, I highly recommend Joe at (760)822-5025. He'll come to your location as well (assuming you're southern California). Fair price, clean job, NO COMPLAINING (do you know how many salty pros bitch about working on boats?)