Bait Release Mechanism For Fishing Drones!

Scuba Chris

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • May 17, 2016
    Kapolei, HI
    Name
    Christopher Takahashi
    Boat
    Christina Ann
    Cost Less Than $100 & Will Fit On Most Larger Drones!

Awhile back i purchased the now obsolete UpAir One Drone. It's larger the the Phantoms & an extremely powerful flyer. I was planning on using it for aerial videos of locations but never got around to it. Years ago i had a Phantom 3 Pro & George Szegfu of DroneAccessoriesDirect.com furnished me one of his remote control bait release mechanisms. He seems to be psychic as he recently contacted me to see if i would highlight his new bait release mechanisms.

This unit is capable of single bait drops. There's another unit capable of a 2-drop bait release. I plan of showing how this unit will do over a distance once i figure out how to operate my current drone before actual field testing. So i'm going to show how this bait release functions. Then off to the park to test it in the field. Here's the stats-

Compact and Light Weight Drone Payload Release System - Wireless and Servoless

Product Information:
    No wiring required.
    Attachable to almost any drone.
    Range 500 yards (open field of view)
    Unit weight is 5.2oz. Load release 22 oz (1.3 Lb).
    Remote controller requires 9 volt battery (included).
    Receiver requires EBL 600 mAh 9 Volt (1 battery and charger included).
    Release box size 3.2” x 2.2” x 1.3”
    PATENT PENDING

1-Pic.JPG

Reactions: Salted Chovy 805
    Upvote 0

grander007

May 10, 2007
    Honolulu
    Name
    zzzz
    Boat
    46, Bertram, Deep Blue
    I heard of a guy was trolling the 40 and a drone was hastling him - he got out his Remington and blew it out of the sky

you stay near shore, should be fine

tight lines,

Upvote 0

Unassailable

Professional Amateur
    Aug 26, 2009
    San Diego
    Name
    John B
    Boat
    BW
    I think this is a great improvisation of some other devices I've seen. Would be worth the money if it does have the 500 yard range. Would like to see a video of it on the water with that range! @sueno what do you think?

Upvote 0

Scuba Chris

• May 17, 2016
    Kapolei, HI
    Name
    Christopher Takahashi
    Boat
    Christina Ann
    I'm planning on testing it in the field. I'm still learning how to fly the UpAir One. I got it used so waiting for the new 9450 props as the original owner chewed-up the originals. From China because it was cheaper a month ago so i'm thinking that was a mistake.

Reactions: Unassailable
    Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
    HB
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    Line up
    We have caught many bft on flyers or yummy using drone much easier to control bait with camera in drone vs trying to glass your bait and adjusting kite or balloon.

Upvote 0