SANTUCKYANT

Jul 1, 2011
San Diego
Name
ANTHONY
Boat
25' SeaCraft CC
Hey guys,
Our trip to cedros got canceled from July 10-13 and we were all trying to go to Bahía de LA instead. None of us have been there and we trying to get a panguero and a place to stay. Any info will help

Reactions: Pacifisht
Upvote 0

Mr Main22

Shoot em & cook em
Apr 18, 2014
Open Ocean
Name
BajaLifeStyle
Boat
Parker 21
I'll be down there July 8-12 at cangrejos with Pedro. He has the biggest fleet and a very experienced fisherman. He also likes to run far for quality. I just got back last week and can't wait to get back out there.

Reactions: muymacho74
Upvote 0

strk4

Oct 4, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
Mike
Boat
22'
Our July 7 cedros was also cancelled. I had two friends that were flying in from Colorado. We too are looking for an alternative, most likely SQ. My research shows that people are being turned away at the check points. How are others getting to LA bay and other locations.

Upvote 0

SANTUCKYANT

Jul 1, 2011
San Diego
Name
ANTHONY
Boat
25' SeaCraft CC
Our July 7 cedros was also cancelled. I had two friends that were flying in from Colorado. We too are looking for an alternative, most likely SQ. My research shows that people are being turned away at the check points. How are others getting to LA bay and other locations.
You on the let’s talk hookup trip?

Upvote 0

strk4

Oct 4, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
Mike
Boat
22'
You on the let’s talk hookup trip?
No. Three of us had a 6 day trip scheduled with cedros sportfishing. This would have been our first time there and was looking forward to using the new gear and tackle purchased. But I'm sure I'll find some place to put out to good use, hopefully soon.

Upvote 0

SANTUCKYANT

Jul 1, 2011
San Diego
Name
ANTHONY
Boat
25' SeaCraft CC
No. Three of us had a 6 day trip scheduled with cedros sportfishing. This would have been our first time there and was looking forward to using the new gear and tackle purchased. But I'm sure I'll find some place to put out to good use, hopefully soon.
Same here we had 3 going for the first time. All I can think is how great it’s gonna be next year when we go.

Upvote 0

ErnieG

Worst Fisherman
Aug 4, 2011
Vista
www.cafishingnews.com
Name
Ernie Gorham
Boat
11' SportCat Truline
Just got back yesterday. Fishing is great. Lots of yellows to 30# and a couple more lost that we didn't get to see so they we're obviously giants.

We stayed with Antonio at Campo Archelon and it was awesome. We fished with Angel Blanco and he was also amazing. He speaks great english and is just a pleasure to fish with. He also has one of the, if not the nicest pangas down there. New 2019 suzuki, lots of room to fish.

I have lots of pics and videos that will be up sometime when I get caught back up on life.

Reactions: SANTUCKYANT
Upvote 0

strk4

Oct 4, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
Mike
Boat
22'
Same here we had 3 going for the first time. All I can think is how great it’s gonna be next year when we go.
We are debating trying to get on a later trip if one opens up. We are primarily looking at the calico fishing. The three of us find this more enjoyable than chasing, and maybe catching, big tuna. Honestly, we can do the calico and yellowtail thing at San Quintin, to a lesser degree, but at a fraction of the cost. But this would have been another adventure to mark off the bucket list.

Reactions: jer dog
Upvote 0

mattCraig

Almost A Member
Apr 25, 2010
Vista/ Oside
Name
Matt
Boat
none
Headed down Sunday the 28 fishing 3 days with Igor. Have power bills and mortgages for our buddy’s house In BoLA. Thinking about taking the pacific side down and crossing in El Rosario to dodge most of the heat.... from what I’ve been told by our captains and friends that live in SQ we should be good at the check points with all this paper work?

Upvote 0

noslow64

• Apr 1, 2015
    La Mesa
    Name
    Derek
    Boat
    sold it
    I'll be down there July 8-12 at cangrejos with Pedro. He has the biggest fleet and a very experienced fisherman. He also likes to run far for quality. I just got back last week and can't wait to get back out there.
    july 9-13 at daggetts for us

Reactions: obtunaman
    Upvote 0

James Taylor

Question Everything
    Jan 7, 2019
    Cypress, Ca
    Name
    James Taylor
    Boat
    Headed down Sunday the 28 fishing 3 days with Igor. Have power bills and mortgages for our buddy’s house In BoLA. Thinking about taking the pacific side down and crossing in El Rosario to dodge most of the heat.... from what I’ve been told by our captains and friends that live in SQ we should be good at the check points with all this paper work?

yes

Upvote 0

Fish Sniper

Jun 13, 2012
    San Dimas,Ca. USA
    Name
    Marco Rojas
    Boat
    PAJARO
    Hey guys,
    Our trip to cedros got canceled from July 10-13 and we were all trying to go to Bahía de LA instead. None of us have been there and we trying to get a panguero and a place to stay. Any info will help
    Rafael Cuevas, best in the business, try them in face book. HOTEL Las Hamacas, clean with air Cond.

Upvote 0

alwaysbendo

Jun 28, 2007
    El segundo
    Name
    Vinnnnn
    Boat
    23' seacraft

I would take the 5 through Mexicali. Heard Ensenada is tough to get through. No one even talked to us last week down the 5 smooth sailing.

Upvote 0