Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Well, I've been reading about the rules and Shit, so here is the low down. I apologize in advance.

1) it's my first Event. I have no clue what I'm doing. Beginners luck.....check

2) I'm flying in my best friend from Indiana. We have killed many redear and crappie together, no big bass tho dammit. He has no clue what he's in for haha. Story of a lifetime waiting to happen.....check

3) its on my f'n birthday!!!!!! Double check

Seriously though, here's to hoping for a safe day for all in honor of a great cause. Surprised there are still 10 spots to fill.

Is it hali time yet??:food-smil

Master Chief

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 18, 2009
Sedro Woolley, Washington
Name
Chad Lukehart
Boat
Alumacraft Navigator Sport 185, ETEC 150, Duckworth Offshore 26
Don’t mean to one up ya........but,
1. It is also my Birthday week and I’ll be turning 50

2. I retired with 30 years in the Navy last summer.

3. I have some very badass experienced friends with a badass boat.

4. I have built some lures that the fish have never seen, and

5. Shit, where did I put my coffee?

NWGuy

Kid's smiles are the best!
Jul 31, 2009
Lake Tapps
Name
Bryan Grant
Boat
16', ancient, money pit
Are you going to make your buddy eat the still beating heart?

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Bryan
The way I see it rooks should earn the right of passage. Like we did on kool-aids defiance. It really tasted like a good steak although a tad too rare for my liking.

Reactions: Waterdog~

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Thank you for your donation! Need a few more teams signed up to beat.

Last edited:

NWGuy

Kid's smiles are the best!
Jul 31, 2009
Lake Tapps
Name
Bryan Grant
Boat
16', ancient, money pit
Chris, You were so proud and happy to eat that heart! Your boat so you make the rules. Your friend will have a never to be forgotten memory of his first tuna. That was a great day out with Kool-aid. I will never forget it. It sounds like regardless of the outcome it will be a great day for you!

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Thank you for your donation! Need a few more times signed up to beat.
I completely agree, I sling mud! I do look forward to it though. I'm also hoping that Lami spinner setup that I picked up from you entices some nice fish into the bleed barrel :food-smiley-014:

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Please don't share these cords!!! This is where some boat with an awesome Deckhand named Daniel found the fish last year!!!

20/10 or Maybe a little farther south. That's exactly where we left them on the chew last year so I can only assume that they are bigger now.

Head on down and please report back, secret squirrel I promise! My ace in the hole is following team 28 If not a shotgun start. Anyone know who this team MOJO is? I was told to follow the swimming kittens but I don't understand, I had no idea kittens were such good swimmers!

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
Yeah I didn't expect that.

Welcome to the big show in your own ride.
1) don't let your crew get all fucked up the night before. Drinking time is AFTER the fishing...not before.

2) take a warrior out Thursday or Friday. Nothing beats a prefish to shake things out before the big day. Nothing also beats taking one of those guys out.

3) no tuna is worth the risk of yourself or your crew.

Biggest rookie stuff was not getting there early enough to take advantage of the free ice. If fishing day before make sure you get back before the fuel dock closes. Don't forget to get your moorage. Plan where the crew meets. Dont be a dick in the bait line. dont forget to bring a scale

Reactions: Nineball

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
So, question

I thought there would most likely be ample transient moorage. I plan to stay from aug6-11. Should I be trying to reserve something instead??

Reactions: dragonballs

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
usually there is plenty transient slips but it’s debatable if it helps or not because it’s way easier to get ice on the boat while it’s on the trailer. Or make sure you have lots of storage and good carts. I find it a pia to fill up coolers and kill bags and then try to distribute it again.

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
Aug 3, 2009
Olympia,WA
Name
Brian
Boat
Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
Is it on Aug 10 this year? The dates on the website dont look like they have been updated throughout the page, except at the top where it say Aug 5 to 10th 2019.

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Somebody’s gots to say it ...

How are you going to beat anyone without a boat ?? :D Loooong paddle in a kayak
Young Padigwan... I upgraded for the later half -ish of the season. Somebody needs to teach Norm and Carrie how to run their new boat. Apparently, it’ll have a shiny new Risser Boat Works bait tank and be pimped out with some heavy duty Raymarine items. Even I’ll be able to find fish for the Team to kill and no worries about rolling bait as we pass everyone on our way into Oregon. :rockin:

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Young Padigwan... I upgraded for the later half -ish of the season. Somebody needs to teach Norm and Carrie how to run their new boat. Apparently, it’ll have a shiny new Risser Boat Works bait tank and be pimped out with some heavy duty Raymarine items. Even I’ll be able to find fish for the Team to kill and no worries about rolling bait as we pass everyone on our way into Oregon. :rockin:
So, basically, you are saying Norm doesn't know how to run a boat???

That's like saying Carrie doesn't know how to loin an albacore! I have seen both and was impressed, as well as humbled, by their outlook on life.

Hey its BD Laurence, please forgive me!

I'm sure now I've doomed myself to a bait tank problem or some Shit.. I just put this rig in 4wheel and it's still slinging mud :cheers:

Last edited:
Reactions: carrie's bait boy

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
So, basically, you are saying Norm doesn't know how to run a boat???

That's like saying Carrie doesn't know how to loin an albacore! I have seen both and was impressed, as well as humbled, by their outlook on life.

Hey its BD Laurence, please forgive me!

I'm sure now I've doomed myself to a bait tank problem or some Shit.. I just put this rig in 4wheel and it's still slinging mud :cheers:

STFU. I convinced Norm he needs a few lessons. Damnit. Don’t go cat blocking me on the new ride!

In all honestly, there is a bit of a learning curve when coming from a monohull to a cat. Not as much with his size of vessel, but there will still be a couple fine details to show them.

Gotta figure out what we will be cooking for lunch while the rest of the team is bloodying the deck. :)

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
All you newbies need to remember to slurry your ice before you put it on the boat. You’ll be able to hold more ice that way.

Norm just enjoys katmans company.

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
Chris transient moorage is for those that don't plan ahead. It's on the way wrong side of the marina. Just makes it an extra pain in the ass. Plus it always gives you the anxiety factor...because...what if...

Reactions: carrie's bait boy