I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"
There are some scary people on here. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm driving through rural Mississippi :shake:.

Upvote 0

Scallywag

Almost A Member
Mar 2, 2006
Planet Earth
Name
Jeff
Boat
35 Branko Custom Pilothouse Sportfisher
You're a fucking idiot
sounds the same as usa cops only they would have shot you first and been cleared by a police panel of there peers, then congratulated on this forum.see it everyday in usa

Clintonstick your name says it all. Your mother dropped you when you were a baby. Donkey....

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
Clintonstick....does the isolation from all the herds in san fransico make you lonely and lash out...Utah must be a strange place to live with those thoughts

Upvote 0

abdiver7777

abdiver7777
Jul 2, 2009
So Cal
Name
Sir2you
Boat
No Name........
sounds the same as usa cops only they would have shot you first and been cleared by a police panel of there peers, then congratulated on this forum.see it everyday in usa
d0i1_zps36ad6374.gif

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
What a pathetic response.........

Upvote 0

KLB

Mar 19, 2006
So.Cal (Murrieta)
Name
Bob
Boat
1851 Striper CC
Stop going to Mex. we all know the risk and of stories like this one.
We all know it's a possibility of being harassed when and if we decide to travel across the border.

Reactions: Tuna_Chaser
Upvote 0

Werfless

Hugh Mann
Sep 15, 2012
The county
Name
Hugh Mann
Boat
Plastic Chariot
watched some crazy shi like this in my own town, and yes, on this side of the border, on the part of the po-po today.. some old man pulled over and asked some kid in the rain if he needed to use his phone to call his parents.. po po rolled him as a pedo.. we were all there watching..

Upvote 0

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
Jun 21, 2007
pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
Name
Bert
Boat
gone baja
Man that sucks. I hate hearing stories like this.

I think I would have still pressed them to take me to the "station". They are never going to do this as they will be the ones in trouble.

Also, read up on the "Sindicatura" and put their number in your phone. It turns crooked cops into puppy dogs.

Good luck.

"Sindicatura sticker works really GOOD !!!
http://www.mikestickers.com/countries/mexico.htm

Upvote 0

Latest posts