mrfish11

"Just a captain"
  • Aug 3, 2009
    Olympia,WA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
    I saw that online earlier. It just seems so set up to me, the way reacts. And who holds a camera up the whole time in that situation.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls
    Upvote 0

JTC

Too Sirius
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Redmond Wa
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
    I saw that online earlier. It just seems so set up to me, the way reacts. And who holds a camera up the whole time in that situation.
    I’m intrigued with you theory. Tell me how you set that up!
    Trained pet cougar?
    I would have stood my ground but I am not often in the woods unarmed!

Reactions: Jon Meyer
    Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    The facefuck generation that thinks everything is about them and feel the need to document and share every mind numbing thing that goes on in their life. Drop the fucking phone pick up a rock and throw it at the cat dipshit!

Upvote 0

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
    Apr 29, 2015
    Palmdale, CA
    www.ebay.com
    Name
    Curtis Wright
    Boat
    Kayak
    Millennials never put their phone down.

Reactions: lkatdpelicanfly
    Upvote 0

Salmon King

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Mar 29, 2013
    Everett, WA, USA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
    I saw this online as well. The guy taking the vid said that every time he broke eye contact it charged. Pretty incredible that this cougar was so driven by the instinct of responding to a the perceived threat of breaking eye contact.

Maybe not the best call to get a video, but remember, pics or it didn’t happen!

Reactions: CartridgeCalls
    Upvote 0

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
    Bothell
    Name
    Matt Frazier
    Boat
    Need One!
    He waited a lot longer than I would have before tossing stones at it...First opportunity I had, I would've been machine gun throwing rocks...shit, even break a tree limb and swing away. Just goes to show we do dumb things when pussy is right in front of us! This guy leads the score board. I also would like to say that I found it hilarious he kept saying "F you, F you" like the cat would have taken offense or felt threatened like "oh shit, this MF is not messing around, he's swearing at me using some foul language, I better back off"... Anyways, carry on! Literally and Metaphorically

Upvote 0

Fish_on!

• Feb 17, 2015
    Oly
    Name
    Ben
    Boat
    18' Super Vee
    I’m intrigued with you theory. Tell me how you set that up!
    Trained pet cougar?
    I would have stood my ground but I am not often in the woods unarmed!

Ive walked on a couple roads like that before but never backwards followed by a cat. My one question is how the fuck did he hold that camera so still. It doesn’t look real by the way the camera is held. At no point does the camera ever rock from stepping on uneven ground. Looks like it was setup to me. Yes, people put time and effort into making viral videos. Cat seams like it is following something that it is unsure of like small RC type machine not a living animal/human. Just my two cents.

Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    Yeah maybe that was staged but this one I know is real.

Reactions: mrfish11
    Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
    Mar 7, 2009
    Riverside
    gettingbentwithbo.com
    Name
    Bo
    Boat
    16' Starcraft SF SS
    Upvote 0