Anello

Giddy Up!!!
Apr 9, 2003
SD, CA.
Name
Dan
Boat
No
Hopefully this annoys the admin's. Conditions really sucked today. Walked forever. Blind cast into outside hole for the spotty. Lucky. Sight cast on the Corbina. Had to change baits to get it to go. Fight was pretty intense. Nothing technical, just walking and looking for hours. They are around, but it is brutal to find them. But, got lucky, so I'll take it. I didn't get a real measurement on the Corbina but it was longer than the 22" mark on my rod by most of the tail. The spotty was pretty good, too.

Not a giant Bluefin or a big yellow, but fun day solo fishing.

06-11-2021 Spottie.jpg

06-11-2021 Corbina.jpg

Anello

Giddy Up!!!
Apr 9, 2003
SD, CA.
Name
Dan
Boat
No
2 medium crabs (with eggs). I had 2 on originally that were about dead and it didn’t want em. Put 2 fresh ones on and it ate.

Upvote 0

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Hopefully this annoys the admin's. Conditions really sucked today. Walked forever. Blind cast into outside hole for the spotty. Lucky. Sight cast on the Corbina. Had to change baits to get it to go. Fight was pretty intense. Nothing technical, just walking and looking for hours. They are around, but it is brutal to find them. But, got lucky, so I'll take it. I didn't get a real measurement on the Corbina but it was longer than the 22" mark on my rod by most of the tail. The spotty was pretty good, too.

Not a giant Bluefin or a big yellow, but fun day solo fishing.

View attachment 1289012

View attachment 1289013
    👌

Upvote 0

robaire

Angler
    Jul 22, 2013
    Menifee, CA
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    n/a
    Excellent job!

You put your time in and it paid off.
    There's been days when I spent the entire day walking and casting, yes, sun up to sun down.

Thanks for the post.

Reactions: Anello
    Upvote 0

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    There's been days when I spent the entire day walking and casting, yes, sun up to sun down.
    👍 Sometimes, it is great just to be out!

Reactions: Anello
    Upvote 0