Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat Name
Long range fishing
The other day I was lucky enough to get on Danny's 11 day trip on the Indy. Well today Judy calls me and said there is a open spot on Stan Vanderburg's trip and did I want it. I called the boss ( my wife ) and she said sure go out and enjoy yourself and I thanked her and now I am doing back to back 11 days on the Indy. The 1st. trip will start with Danny's 11 day. I have never met him but heard great stuff about his charter on the Indy. Oct. 22 is when my 1st. trip departs and returns on Nov. 1st.... . Then on Nov.1st. Stan's 11 day limited load leaves. Stan and I go way back.... a great guy with a heart of gold. Now Stan is a standup guy that makes everyone on his trips feel a part of. I will return on Stan's trip on Nov. 12th. Then I will be home for a little over a week and its time for the Brandon Miller 11 day trip the day after Thanksgiving. Hope to meet a few of you BD'ers on one of these trips.

Indy.jpg

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat Name
Long range fishing
The other day I was lucky enough to get on Danny's 11 day trip on the Indy. Well today Judy calls me and said there is a open spot on Stan Vanderburg's trip and did I want it. I called the boss ( my wife ) and she said sure go out and enjoy yourself and I thanked her and now I am doing back to back 11 days on the Indy. The 1st. trip will start with Danny's 11 day. I have never met him but heard great stuff about his charter on the Indy. Oct. 22 is when my 1st. trip departs and returns on Nov. 1st.... . Then on Nov.1st. Stan's 11 day limited load leaves. Stan and I go way back.... a great guy with a heart of gold. Now Stan is a standup guy that makes everyone on his trips feel a part of. I will return on Stan's trip on Nov. 12th. Then I will be home for a little over a week and its time for the Brandon Miller 11 day trip the day after Thanksgiving. Hope to meet a few of you BD'ers on one of these trips.

View attachment 1320448
Made a bit of a mistake. ( 1 ) trip is a 10 day and the other is a 11 day ... and another 11 day ... after Thanksgiving... Got a bit excited.

Upvote 0

fyermn

Sep 2, 2005
Utah
Name
Dan
Boat Name
LONG RANGE fishing
Soda; If I had the money, I would be doing what you are doing, BUT, my wife like to do things also, and having been married for almost 50 years, I like to do things with her also. We only have only so much money to spend. I will be on Stan's trip in November.

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat Name
Long range fishing
Soda; If I had the money, I would be doing what you are doing, BUT, my wife like to do things also, and having been married for almost 50 years, I like to do things with her also. We only have only so much money to spend. I will be on Stan's trip in November.
I am excited to be apart of Stan's trip. See you on the rail.

Upvote 0

JohnTFT

Insomniac
Feb 11, 2007
The "718"
Name
John
Boat Name
A big Steel One
Soda - do you have a trip in January?

I am doing back to back 16 days - Team Hoo and the Limited Load.

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat Name
Long range fishing
Soda - do you have a trip in January?

I am doing back to back 16 days - Team Hoo and the Limited Load.
I am trying to get on a trip in Jan. I am on the waiting list on the Indy for a 16 day trip. It has to be early Jan. because I leave for PV 1st week of Feb.

Upvote 0