FINATIC 21

MAD SALMON
Jul 20, 2010
Oly, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
27 Raydanie Pilothouse
I will be headed back over for 4 months working(if you wanna call it that) and am looking to get in some serious fishin' time while I am there, I lived on Oahu for 4 years in the 90's had a decent boat and life was good, had to come back to the mainland because of job.

I fish Albies, salmon, steelhead and the like out of Washington and Oregon ports and local rivers as I also have a 21 sled and a offshore boat here at home.

I guess I am just putting this out there, but what I am looking for is someone that would like to maybe share some expenses and may be looking for a fishin partner on some trips, to include help with maintenance, cleaning and any other boat duties, I really want to get into some large AHI again, miss it soo much.

Plenty boat skills, Scuba Rescue Certs and a pretty good rigger

if nothing else could meet up and see how it goes, open to pretty much anything and really easy going. I am a 40 yr old divorced single dad and will have a nanny for my daughter while I am back on the islands.

I am more than willing to do my share and i fish nearly every weekend here on the mainland, ITS A ADDICTION

anyway your response or reply is appreciated, will be onsite from Nov 26th thru Mar ?

REALLY not into the Charter thing, LOL

Thanks Guys

Fish On

Konaboy

Sep 23, 2010
Kailua Kona/HI/USA
Name
17' Trophy CC
Boat
Moe'uhane
I went whipping off Kewalos and behind the UH Med school last time I was on Oahu and it was suprisingly good. Use rubber nehu with a 3-4 foot leader, a swivel and an egg sinker. Nothing big, just little 1lb or so little papio that you haul in and let go to grow bigger. Perfect for a little 6 foot spinner and 10 pound test. It helps if you do it at sunset with your best girl, a six pack at your feet, and a few zip packs ;-)

Have fun.

FINATIC 21

MAD SALMON
Jul 20, 2010
Oly, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
27 Raydanie Pilothouse
I will be headed back over for 4 months working(if you wanna call it that) and am looking to get in some serious fishin' time while I am there, I lived on Oahu for 4 years in the 90's had a decent boat and life was good, had to come back to the mainland because of job.

I fish Albies, salmon, steelhead and the like out of Washington and Oregon ports and local rivers as I also have a 21 sled and a offshore boat here at home.

I guess I am just putting this out there, but what I am looking for is someone that would like to maybe share some expenses and may be looking for a fishin partner on some trips, to include help with maintenance, cleaning and any other boat duties, I really want to get into some large AHI again, miss it soo much.

Plenty boat skills, Scuba Rescue Certs and a pretty good rigger

if nothing else could meet up and see how it goes, open to pretty much anything and really easy going. I am a 40 yr old divorced single dad and will have a nanny for my daughter while I am back on the islands.

I am more than willing to do my share and i fish nearly every weekend here on the mainland, ITS A ADDICTION

anyway your response or reply is appreciated, will be onsite from Nov 26th thru Mar ?

REALLY not into the Charter thing, LOL

Thanks Guys

Fish On

Had a few PM's from folks willing to share some info and put some trips together, booked a nice house on the northshore for the time I will be back over!!!

It will be nice to surf in some WARM water again, I stay off the waves in the cold stuff over here, LOL,

mahalo guys:hali_olutta: