JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Just got back from my all expense paid vacation in Afghanistan, great to be home with family and friends. Water was a little rough up on the NS this morning so we attacked the years worth of red dirt on the boat before the football game. The pressue washer made the job a whole lot easier. Have a days work changing out filters, oil and gas and prepping the crusaders, then it's launch time. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the water and posting some catch reports.

Tight lines Joe

NO4NMTL

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 27, 2008
Orange County
Name
Buddy
Boat
205 Conquest
thank you for your service and welcome home Hero

Morris Lures

Pirate
Feb 17, 2010
Mililani, Hawaii
Name
Nick
Boat
FORCE 21
I saw your boat parked at Haleiwa on Friday night. I was thinking to myself he must be back. Welcome home Joe.

KIWI808

Jul 28, 2009
Hawaii Kai
Name
mark Kalaugher
Boat
745 Extreme
I'm a liberal kinda guy but I appreciate you guys putting your life on the line for my family's life every day.
Hope you hook up on your adventures
Cheers!

force2sea

Jul 4, 2009
Town
Name
K
Boat
Force 21
Welcome back Joe! Don't forget to stop by the shop with the boys and get the dive gear going too. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Kurt

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Welcome home!
Thanks
Welcome safely home!
Thanks brother
Mahalo for your service!!! Good luck and bloody the deck.
I'll try my best, thanks
Once again THANKS for your SERVICE!!!! Hope you kill it on your next trip!!
Appreciate it
thank you for your service and welcome home Hero
No Hero but appreciate your thanks.
I saw your boat parked at Haleiwa on Friday night. I was thinking to myself he must be back. Welcome home Joe.
Time to update the arsenal, I've follwed the success of your gear from Afghanistan and have some deployment money set aside:)))

I'm a liberal kinda guy but I appreciate you guys putting your life on the line for my family's life every day.
Hope you hook up on your adventures
Cheers!
No worries appreciate the thought.

Welcome back Joe! Don't forget to stop by the shop with the boys and get the dive gear going too. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Kurt
Kurt you got it, lil Joe wants to do some spear fishing from the boat once the water calms down.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Very happy your home Joe.
Enjoy life and thanks for your service

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Just got back from my all expense paid vacation in Afghanistan, great to be home with family and friends. Water was a little rough up on the NS this morning so we attacked the years worth of red dirt on the boat before the football game. The pressue washer made the job a whole lot easier. Have a days work changing out filters, oil and gas and prepping the crusaders, then it's launch time. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the water and posting some catch reports.

Tight lines Joe
Tha Family got a belated Christmas present, welcome home Joe... give a shout once you get all settled in.

Pat

Pupule

Feb 16, 2010
Ewa Beach
Name
Todd
Boat
22 ft Islander
A big mahalo for all you've done to protect our freedom, Joe! Welcome back home! I hope this time it's for good.

fishintuition

Dec 16, 2010
Honolulu, HI USA
Name
Mike
Boat
the transom
Thank you for your service. You definitely deserve some solid action from the fish for the time you've put in.

Babbletheory

Jan 16, 2012
Honolulu, HI
Name
Mr. Mumbles
Boat
Something Clever
Welcome back JR! May your days be filled with immense bounties and grand satisfaction! Aloha and mahalo for your service!