sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
Hey People ...
Just got back from Cabo San Lucas ... again !! ... LOL ... It was a great trip as usual .. we fished 3 days . one on Pacific side .. one in San Jose .. one in between the two. It was a mixed bag of fish this time .. the water was really mixed .. some places very emerald green .. others light blue .. others very dark blue ... and some places cloudy ... There was good bait , makarelas .. caballitos ... nice size sardinas on san jose side ... we did catch Snappers ... Groupers .... and a Dorado ... along with Blue Trevally and an assortment of other fish .. oh and a thresher ... the Weather was great most of the day it was 72-75 degrees .. mild winds ... in total brought back 49.5 lbs of fillets ... so a productive and fun trip .. and of course the evenings were filled with much food and drink ....
On the down side ... they are all freaking out regarding this new " Covid" testing thing. So they are hearing that because they know this is going to stop people from coming to Cabo many of the restaurants are saying they may close ... they have already begun to cut down on staff ... so looks like it might get bad for them again ... and CABO was just getting ready to go to their code GREEN which would have meant they could fully open .. now this ....
The Resorts of course jump in to bleed the tourist dry .. they will conveniently provide a test for you ... at $250 per person ... I got lead on a ligit clinic that will do it for $60-80 depending on the test you want .... and have it sent to you via phone same day. ( I have a guy that will take you there in CABO .. if you need his number just PM me) .. so dont let the hotels / Resorts rip you off ... remember it is MEXICO ...
Any ways here are some pics ....
IMG_2384 (1).jpg
IMG_2376.jpg
IMG_2351.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2330.jpg

pascuale

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Ethan
    Boat
    3rd world country panga fleet
    Nice trip report! Who did you fish with? We are headed down in a couple weeks. If you dont mind, PM me your guys info if we need to get to that clinic. Thanks!

sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
    long beach
    Name
    sammy
    Boat
    no
    Sent you info
    Fished with my go to guy Juanito on El Diblo Loco. 26 ft Super Panga. Great set up and equipment. He is the owner and Capitan so he works hard for you and has always gotten us on fish .. I have been fishing with him for over 10 years now. The Panga is on the Cabo Side docked right in front of Capt Tonys on the Marina ... let me know if you need his info ... good luck ...

derrickadam

Apr 17, 2010
    covington wa
    Name
    derrickadam
    Boat
    16, hewescraft, notyet decided
    Fished with my go to guy Juanito on El Diblo Loco. 26 ft Super Panga. Great set up and equipment. He is the owner and Capitan so he works hard for you and has always gotten us on fish .. I have been fishing with him for over 10 years now. The Panga is on the Cabo Side docked right in front of Capt Tonys on the Marina ... let me know if you need his info ... good luck ...
    Hey sammy looks like a great trip. Im going sunday id like the info if you got a moment thanks.