kayakbeast33

Haven't posted enough yet
  • Mar 9, 2012
    buena park CA
    Name
    steven
    Boat Name
    Almost time
    Hey BD my little cousin getting married and the best man wants to charter a full day trip out of San Diego and maybe take some dock bunnies along for the ride. Have any of you set anything like this up before and can you recommend a boat that can accommodate the trip. Probably looking to take 12 -15 plus maybe some dock bunnies if possible. Thank you in advance!

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat Name
    the twisted ducker
    Dock bunnies? ohellyes let us know if you need a few heads, sounds like fun.

Reactions: kayakbeast33

Kevin A

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat Name
    25' aqua sport
    I can't help you out on finding a boat, But I sure can hook you up with any flavor, size and any specific's in dock bunnies you may need. But Pimp Daddy would need to be on the trip, To make sure everyone stays happy. Just call me if your interested in my services! You can reach me 24/7 at 1-(800) The-Pimp.

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat Name
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    page_1.jpg

Upvote 0

xerato

Dec 3, 2022
    USA austin
    Name
    Alex Deer
    I made a bachelor party for my best friend. He chose me as his best man, even though he has a younger brother. So I tried to give him a fantastic party within the bounds of decency. We didn't call strippers for a personal dance. However, we were in a bar where there were girls to look at. But this party wasn't just fun in the bar. I found a lot about Adult party themes. So I came up with many activities that young guys will like. Our company consisted of men from 25 to 35 years old. And it was fun. We shifted giant wheels, took a machine gun to test the strength, then went to the Shooting range. And my friend was pleased about it.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: AWilliams
    Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    whichever has the longest bunk
    There are a lot of dock bunnies hanging out in the marinas in the South Bay, and of course Newport Harbor. But San Diego?

I think Las Vegas has pools that would be much more fun than a scruffy fishing boat.

Reactions: Dbado1 and Tunahead
    Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
    Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat Name
    s and hoes
    I know of a massage parlor or two who might have a few willing. They aren’t bunnies though. More like rabbits.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Florida
    Name
    Good
    Boat Name
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    There’s still time to talk him out of it!!!

Reactions: Tunahead
    Upvote 0

Latest posts