ratboy

I Should Upgrade My Account
Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
If I spend money to go fishing, I'm going to keep some for dinner if they are legal to keep.......

Reactions: Slice-Of-Life
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
If Im having a tough day of fishing and all we have to keep from getting skunked are 5lb yellowtail guess what?Im eating the tastiest smoked fish fillets that 80 gallons of fuel can buy....or the price of a sport boat ticket.Its all fair game amigo.

Upvote 0

dontfishenuff

Sep 5, 2007
Granada Hills
Name
Jeff
Boat
26 skipjack
Just a darn minute, you mean that I can't brag or try and be a hero by posting pics that don't meet some standard? You would think that BD is part of the rigged media. I'm just sticking to fishing and grabbing pus$y

Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
Just a darn minute, I'm just sticking to grabbing pus$y

I think youre gonna need a bigger bottle of tequila......
653362.jpg

Upvote 0

dontfishenuff

Sep 5, 2007
Granada Hills
Name
Jeff
Boat
26 skipjack
I think youre gonna need a bigger bottle of tequila......
653362.jpg
You left out fishing of the quote. Those lovely ladies definitely have big snappers that if someone caught one or more and took pictures and posted them no one complain.
The angling community cuts across all lines of our society. If someone catches a legal fish and posts a picture, why should anyone step on their right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Do we need a picture of a happy 8 year old with a little legal tail to make it Ok?

Upvote 0

RenoG

Mission Bay - Campland 25' Larson Cabin Boat
Sep 2, 2016
Poway, CA
www.renog.info
Name
Reno G
Boat
Sea Sea Rider
oh no lightning bolt, it looks like you're hooked on this bigger is better thing.
Hasn't Cosmo taught you anything about the female body? It takes a lot of hamburgers to take those ladies out; better off fishing for the finger yellowtail they won't smother you or make the boat list. LOL

Reactions: wils
Upvote 0

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
oh no lightning bolt, it looks like you're hooked on this bigger is better thing.
Hasn't Cosmo taught you anything about the female body? It takes a lot of hamburgers to take those ladies out; better off fishing for the finger yellowtail they won't smother you or make the boat list. LOL
Ha ha, good point

Upvote 0

Cubeye

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
If Im having a tough day of fishing and all we have to keep from getting skunked are 5lb yellowtail guess what?Im eating the tastiest smoked fish fillets that 80 gallons of fuel can buy....or the price of a sport boat ticket.Its all fair game amigo.
Yeah. And I hear that the small yellowtail taste better than the big ones. Is that true?

Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
Do we need a picture of a happy 8 year old with a little legal tail to make it Ok?

Yes.

why should anyone step on their right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

My Freedom of Speech helps me in my pursuit of happiness. A sense of humor and the ability to laugh at myself helps also. If we had these camera/phones back in MY tequila days, you would see that your girlfriends could very well have been my spawn. :D

Reactions: yellowfish26
Upvote 0

CaptJgray

Jan 23, 2014
Huntington Beach
Name
Jeff Gray
Boat
hell no....
So, the DFW stocks trout that are just over the legal size limit in 100's of put and take fishing locations. Some guy and his family travel hundreds of miles to go catch their limit of (5) 10 inch trout and then have their picture taken and posted throughout WON and other places. Dad is a hero and kids are super stoked.

Same person goes on a 3/4 day boat with his kids and the Calico bass are biting, first time on the ocean for his kids and his son catches a 7 pounder. They are then urged to throw the big bass back because its a spawner.

they decide they like fishing and discover Bloody Decks and come across your post.

If they are smart they will take up bowling so as not to risk fishing on the same boat as you and your "Opinion"...

why so many double standards, just because we are told how something is supposed to be done does not make it correct.

Can I ask why you singled out the small yellows from the pictures on that site and not the bonito?

Upvote 0

fishkilr

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
posting photos of juvenile fish will upset a percentage of guys that do fish and can hurt a landing financially..
For people that don't fish I don't believe they know the difference between a juvenile mackerel,Bonito,yellowtail or any other species.. , many guys who have fished for years still believe a yellow is a tuna..
I don't think peta and other organizations will use the baby killer reason for insisting that fishing be stopped simply because they don't know the difference..
I don't like to see dead juvenile yellows and you will not see any more posted by Indian sport fishing but I'm not gonna worry that it will lead to closure of the fishery..

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
So, the DFW stocks trout that are just over the legal size limit in 100's of put and take fishing locations. Some guy and his family travel hundreds of miles to go catch their limit of (5) 10 inch trout and then have their picture taken and posted throughout WON and other places. Dad is a hero and kids are super stoked.

Same person goes on a 3/4 day boat with his kids and the Calico bass are biting, first time on the ocean for his kids and his son catches a 7 pounder. They are then urged to throw the big bass back because its a spawner.

they decide they like fishing and discover Bloody Decks and come across your post.

If they are smart they will take up bowling so as not to risk fishing on the same boat as you and your "Opinion"...

why so many double standards, just because we are told how something is supposed to be done does not make it correct.

Can I ask why you singled out the small yellows from the pictures on that site and not the bonito?
last time I Checked the DFW dose not Stock Calico's or Yellowtail
them Stocked Trout are what you Said Stocked, for that reason.

Upvote 0

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
So you tell people what they can and cant post?

HAHA you are amazing!
Hey there junior, it's unfortunate for you that you can't actually take a moment to try to understand what I'm talking about without your juvenile attempt to talk shit. Maybe when you grow up and become a young man you'll develope the ability to see beyond the end of your nose and see there is a bigger picture to our shared resources, and how others perceive the way we collectively help to manage them. Whether you can see it or not posting up pics of 2 lb Yellows does look bad for the rest of us and in my opinion shouldn't be done. Its a free country and all of us have the right to speak our minds, as i have done here. And I did so without talking shit to anyone in particular (at least until now talking to you since you made it personal...) I don't know what else to say to say to you other than shut the fuck up until you grow up.

Reactions: jer dog
Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    When I look at the pics with the peanut Yt. The first thing you see are the big smiles. Wouldn't be my reaction. But I have to think these are mostly RENT RODS. Not guys throwing their shit with Trinis on Calstars. Then I think the smiles are genuine, because it's probly the biggest fish they've ever caught. I'm not gonna judge them for a few peanuts. Carry on though

Reactions: rdrrm8e
    Upvote 0

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
    Aug 21, 2008
    Chula Vista/Ca/USA
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    When I look at the pics with the peanut Yt. The first thing you see are the big smiles. Wouldn't be my reaction. But I have to think these are mostly RENT RODS. Not guys throwing their shit with Trinis on Calstars. Then I think the smiles are genuine, because it's probly the biggest fish they've ever caught. I'm not gonna judge them for a few peanuts. Carry on though
    Dude I get what you are saying. I believe the smiles are genuine too. Im old school. We have all had a lot of regs shoved down our throats the last several years, MLPA'S, rockfish closures etc. In my opinion these were pushed into play by questionable data and misinformation by "Others" that were not fisherman in any capacity and had their own agenda, fueled by perception. I don't want that to happen with this either. I've said multiple times here its one's right to keep the little guys as it is now. I'm not arguing that point. I also do believe those of us who do see a bigger picture with this should speak out about it if they believe in it, maybe others will see it too. We as fisherman are judged by appearance, like it or not. And the "Others" dont give two shits if people are happy and smiling in their pictures posted up all over the internet. Trust me, they wont see that at all. We are all entitled to our opinions and I know that not everyone will agree with my point of view and that's OK too.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
    sc
    Name
    jason
    Boat
    katie sea
    Hey there junior, it's unfortunate for you that you can't actually take a moment to try to understand what I'm talking about without your juvenile attempt to talk shit. Maybe when you grow up and become a young man you'll develope the ability to see beyond the end of your nose and see there is a bigger picture to our shared resources, and how others perceive the way we collectively help to manage them. Whether you can see it or not posting up pics of 2 lb Yellows does look bad for the rest of us and in my opinion shouldn't be done. Its a free country and all of us have the right to speak our minds, as i have done here. And I did so without talking shit to anyone in particular (at least until now talking to you since you made it personal...) I don't know what else to say to say to you other than shut the fuck up until you grow up.
    Great response, way to use that keyboard and shut me up!

Upvote 0