AZTEC Tonight 5/24/21

tunacraze

• Nov 27, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    Steve Brunton
    Boat
    The Big Ones
    It's a good platform and they have 5 man staterooms with curtains. I would try to get one of the lower bunks near the stairs. That's what I had. I can't remember which bunks we got, but they were right at the bottom of the stairs on the Port side.

Greg is a great Captain and keeps everyone informed as to what he is seeing and doing. Good crew and great food. Have fun and good luck!

Upvote 0

robaire

Angler
    Jul 22, 2013
    Menifee, CA
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    n/a
    It's a good platform and they have 5 man staterooms with curtains. I would try to get one of the lower bunks near the stairs. That's what I had. I can't remember which bunks we got, but they were right at the bottom of the stairs on the Port side.

Greg is a great Captain and keeps everyone informed as to what he is seeing and doing. Good crew and great food. Have fun and good luck!
    Thank You

Upvote 0

Tuna Dreamer

Jul 14, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Jim Berghauser
    Boat
    Na
    Largest bunks are the bow berths. Double wide and both sides are 2-man bunks. Just prepare for the ride being a little more bumpy up front.

Upvote 0

JM138

Mar 22, 2018
    So Cal
    Name
    Jeremy
    Boat
    None
    Great boat and crew. I sleep in the middle somewhere usually. Im going on the Aztec Friday (overnighter), hope the wind stays down....

Reactions: Tuna Dreamer
    Upvote 0

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    bring 60# so you don't get spolled / spoiled
    1621891876780.png