Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Hey All,
Changed up this year on a trip only because my friend Justin works this boat in Diego and I always love his energy on the trips in PV on the Apollo. I got some dates for a trip late September, it’s a Sunday Departure and a Wednesday return, most of my people are weekend warriors and have a hard time to commit. Anyways here are the details

Aztec 2 1/2 Day Seaforth Landing San Diego
September 26 10 pm Departure we fish the 27th and 28th returning the 29th 5-6 am or so.
23 anglers Max $760.00 pp
Food, MX permit (if needed) are included. Galley Tab, Tips and fish processing are not. Mario’s is right there and I will contact 5 star to make sure they are available as well for processing if we happen to do well.
No passport required, you do need a Mask/Face covering and your own bedding. I like to bring a twin sheet, pillow, blanket for my bed as it makes it comfortable for a couple days.
The plan is to get meat on board and fish for the BFT if they still want to play. Very fishy boat, captain second and hands. I see what the Chef creates and it looks delicious!!

This will be the first time I Chartered the Aztec, I am sure it won’t be the last, I am an established Charter Master. You can see my reports.

Contact me if you want on this one.

Thanks for reading Tight Lines
Mikee

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
The AZTEC sell's it self, great boat. I really like fishing with Greg. He's on his game. Action packed all day, keep's the whole boat in the loop, weather it is on or not. His energy is infectious and very fun.

As for Justin, hands down the best deckhand i have ever fished with and very informative. Really liked it when he would come on here and discus gear and fishing technique. i wish it was more often, but hard to post when your working off shore.

You have picked a great operation and you won't be let down.
Said the weekend worrier.

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Mike ,
This will sell out fast !
I really enjoy fishing on the azrec ,

The crew is always on point , they all work hard and all about buisness !

Upvote 0

soopaflyjm1

Nov 6, 2012
Las Vegas Nv Clark
Name
J Money
Boat
Reel Fun
Hey All,
Changed up this year on a trip only because my friend Justin works this boat in Diego and I always love his energy on the trips in PV on the Apollo. I got some dates for a trip late September, it’s a Sunday Departure and a Wednesday return, most of my people are weekend warriors and have a hard time to commit. Anyways here are the details

Aztec 2 1/2 Day Seaforth Landing San Diego
September 26 10 pm Departure we fish the 27th and 28th returning the 29th 5-6 am or so.
23 anglers Max $760.00 pp
Food, MX permit (if needed) are included. Galley Tab, Tips and fish processing are not. Mario’s is right there and I will contact 5 star to make sure they are available as well for processing if we happen to do well.
No passport required, you do need a Mask/Face covering and your own bedding. I like to bring a twin sheet, pillow, blanket for my bed as it makes it comfortable for a couple days.
The plan is to get meat on board and fish for the BFT if they still want to play. Very fishy boat, captain second and hands. I see what the Chef creates and it looks delicious!!

This will be the first time I Chartered the Aztec, I am sure it won’t be the last, I am an established Charter Master. You can see my reports.

Contact me if you want on this one.

Thanks for reading Tight Lines
Mikee
Any spots left on this ?

Upvote 0

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Trip is completely full, if there are any changes I will post them after I go thru my standby.

Upvote 0