909fishslayer

Almost A Member
Sep 2, 2018
Riverside
Name
Travis
Boat
None
Does anyone have a better way to order parts through AVET then calling the customer service line to talk to a woman who says to email you your request and the emails go ignored when I literally had her on the phone. Its 2021 how hard is it to check to see if a piece is in inventory? This is a reoccurring issue and I am hoping there is a better way to order parts for my reel as the level of customer service I have experienced the last few times and past two years has been poor to unacceptable.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any alternate parts sites I can not find that you can order through?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    HAHA You said customer service.

I had my tackle store do the ordering for me. It was painless.

• Haha
    Reactions: Rocket Dog
    Upvote 0

swavings

• May 30, 2012
    Newbury Park, CA
    Name
    Scott Swaving
    Boat
    Cobia
    Would be optimal if I was close.
    Understand. If it’s within a 90 minute drive I’d highly consider it. You drop them off, get a call in about 10-14 days that it’s done and you pick them.

no hassle of shipping etc. find a nearby tackle shop and make a “trip” out of it. Bob sands and fish n fools are fairly close.

Upvote 0

909fishslayer

Almost A Member
    Sep 2, 2018
    Riverside
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    None
    Understand. If it’s within a 90 minute drive I’d highly consider it. You drop them off, get a call in about 10-14 days that it’s done and you pick them.

no hassle of shipping etc. find a nearby tackle shop and make a “trip” out of it. Bob sands and fish n fools are fairly close.
    Thank you for the response 👍🏼

Upvote 0

IronMikeAC

Aug 2, 2013
    torrance, ca
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Vagabond
    Does anyone have a better way to order parts through AVET then calling the customer service line to talk to a woman who says to email you your request and the emails go ignored when I literally had her on the phone. Its 2021 how hard is it to check to see if a piece is in inventory? This is a reoccurring issue and I am hoping there is a better way to order parts for my reel as the level of customer service I have experienced the last few times and past two years has been poor to unacceptable.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any alternate parts sites I can not find that you can order through?
    This their customer service email. though she is not longer there, they still answer the emails. Its not fast.
    [email protected]

Upvote 0

909fishslayer

Almost A Member
    Sep 2, 2018
    Riverside
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    None
    This their customer service email. though she is not longer there, they still answer the emails. Its not fast.
    [email protected]
    Thank you. Maria does not work there anymore and this has been where I have been emailing. I am starting to think that its just how it is and I need to more patiently wait for responses. The issue has been resolved thanks to a DM I received.

Reactions: watersdeep
    Upvote 0

Statistico

Statistition
    Jan 23, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    None

Glad you found a phone number. I can’t find a number and can’t find a readable schematic. Anybody know the phone number and where a schematic for an HX Raptor can be found? I know it’s a pandemic, but lots of businesses are operating remotely!

Upvote 0

Rhett121

Jan 25, 2019
    Rhode Island
    Name
    Rhett
    Boat
    20’ Shamrock Pilothouse
    I’ve called Avet a few times and they’ve always been absolutely worthless. I really love the two reels I’ve already got but I don’t think I’ll be getting any more. Customer service is not a term they seem to be familiar with.

Upvote 0

Jesster

Chilligan
    Aug 18, 2007
    USA
    Name
    Dirk Digler
    Boat
    IF i Had one it would be 59 Spencer called "BOOTLEGGER"
    I'm struggling right now....MARIA is back apparently.

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0

909fishslayer

Almost A Member
    Sep 2, 2018
    Riverside
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    None
    I'm struggling right now....MARIA is back apparently.

Any suggestions?
    Sell your avets and tell everyone you can about their horrible customer service. Enough is enough. I will be replacing 4 of mine very soon. This is just ridiculous.

R
    Rhett121
    I wouldn’t necessarily sell my Avets but it would have to be a pretty good sale before I bought any more. I just bought 2 new VISX16’s yesterday instead.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Jesster

Chilligan
    Aug 18, 2007
    USA
    Name
    Dirk Digler
    Boat
    IF i Had one it would be 59 Spencer called "BOOTLEGGER"
    Upvote 0