909fishslayer

Almost A Member
Sep 2, 2018
Riverside
Name
Travis
Boat
None
Does anyone have a better way to order parts through AVET then calling the customer service line to talk to a woman who says to email you your request and the emails go ignored when I literally had her on the phone. Its 2021 how hard is it to check to see if a piece is in inventory? This is a reoccurring issue and I am hoping there is a better way to order parts for my reel as the level of customer service I have experienced the last few times and past two years has been poor to unacceptable.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any alternate parts sites I can not find that you can order through?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    HAHA You said customer service.

I had my tackle store do the ordering for me. It was painless.

• Haha
    Reactions: Rocket Dog
    Upvote 0

swavings

May 30, 2012
    Newbury Park, CA
    Name
    Scott Swaving
    Boat
    Cobia
    Would be optimal if I was close.
    Understand. If it’s within a 90 minute drive I’d highly consider it. You drop them off, get a call in about 10-14 days that it’s done and you pick them.

no hassle of shipping etc. find a nearby tackle shop and make a “trip” out of it. Bob sands and fish n fools are fairly close.

Upvote 0

909fishslayer

Almost A Member
    Sep 2, 2018
    Riverside
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    None
    Understand. If it’s within a 90 minute drive I’d highly consider it. You drop them off, get a call in about 10-14 days that it’s done and you pick them.

no hassle of shipping etc. find a nearby tackle shop and make a “trip” out of it. Bob sands and fish n fools are fairly close.
    Thank you for the response 👍🏼

Upvote 0

IronMikeAC

Aug 2, 2013
    torrance, ca
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Vagabond
    Does anyone have a better way to order parts through AVET then calling the customer service line to talk to a woman who says to email you your request and the emails go ignored when I literally had her on the phone. Its 2021 how hard is it to check to see if a piece is in inventory? This is a reoccurring issue and I am hoping there is a better way to order parts for my reel as the level of customer service I have experienced the last few times and past two years has been poor to unacceptable.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any alternate parts sites I can not find that you can order through?
    This their customer service email. though she is not longer there, they still answer the emails. Its not fast.
    [email protected]

Upvote 0

909fishslayer

Almost A Member
    Sep 2, 2018
    Riverside
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    None
    This their customer service email. though she is not longer there, they still answer the emails. Its not fast.
    [email protected]
    Thank you. Maria does not work there anymore and this has been where I have been emailing. I am starting to think that its just how it is and I need to more patiently wait for responses. The issue has been resolved thanks to a DM I received.

Reactions: watersdeep
    Upvote 0

Statistico

Statistition
    Jan 23, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    None

Glad you found a phone number. I can’t find a number and can’t find a readable schematic. Anybody know the phone number and where a schematic for an HX Raptor can be found? I know it’s a pandemic, but lots of businesses are operating remotely!

Upvote 0

Rhett121

Jan 25, 2019
    Rhode Island
    Name
    Rhett
    Boat
    20’ Shamrock Pilothouse
    I’ve called Avet a few times and they’ve always been absolutely worthless. I really love the two reels I’ve already got but I don’t think I’ll be getting any more. Customer service is not a term they seem to be familiar with.

Upvote 0