August 7, 2010 Lahaina Harbor, Maui Hawaii

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    August 4, 2010, Lahaina Harbor, Maui Hawaii

Cuz We Can! Start Me Up Sportfishing, we try to make it all happen. Whether you are looking for a private trip or a shared from the beginner to the seasoned fisherman we try to make your fishing experience as successful as possible. Check out our most recent anglers and their catch.

[​IMG]
    Joe Mitchell on a morning four hour charter reeled in this 28 pound ono.
    [​IMG]
    This morning trip brought the Manganos a tasty treat.
    [​IMG]
    Brian Rowe with his mahi caught on an early morning shared trip.
    [​IMG]
    On Justin Van DePittes six hour shared charter he had the good fortune of reeling in this 20 pound ono.
    [​IMG]
    Michael and Gerard Wojkowski and Chris Brucia with a 20 plus pound ono catch.
    [​IMG]
    The Hayner, Robinson and Childress Families dazzled the harbor with a 641.9 pound blue marlin. As is the policy with Start Me Up Sportfishing any catch over 500 pounds the trip is free as was this and a $300.00 donation was given to Lahaina Baptist Youth.
    [​IMG]
    The Smart Brothers on their 2 hour shared charter reeled in these two 20 and 24 pound onos.
    [​IMG]
    This beautiful young lady, Mallorie Mangano, got her wish fulfilled by reeling in this ono.
    [​IMG]
    Five mahis made the day on this early morning charter. Russ Walton, Robert Bryant and Steven Hebert excitedly showed off their catch.
    [​IMG]
    Dustin Layugan caught a nice 21 pound ono had it filleted by the Start Me Up Crew and shared it with the rest of the charter.
    [​IMG]
    Brian and Clay Simmons with Cliff Paul and Josh Baldwin had the true fisherman vibe going when they boated these 5 mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Lorri Lynch had an experience she won’t soon forget reeling in this 30 pound mahi.
    [​IMG]
    The Mason Family enjoyed their four hour afternoon charter and took pleasure watching Matthew reel in this 36 pound ono.
    [​IMG]
    Jason Webster with his mahi caught on a 6 hour shared charter.
    [​IMG]
    Ryan Gibson showing the fin of his 37 pound ono as his father Brad proudly stands by.
    [​IMG]
    Janet Mattson showing her mahi catch.
    [​IMG]
    Tom and Justin Pistohl, David Grinsdale, Scott O’many, Jeff Brax and Craig Cance with a 30 pound spearfish and 25 pound ono caught with Team Start Me Up on an eight hour charter.

Mahalo and Happy Catching.

Burger

2. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block
    Keep up the good work.Aloha