August 13, 2009 Lahaina Harbor, Maui Hawaii

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Red hot fishing for Blue Marlin, Ono, Ahi Tuna and of course Mahi-mahi is the expectations for July in Hawaii. Blue warm waters and skies help make it even better.

[​IMG]
    Some great summer fun with the kids brings in some Kawa-kawa’s (wavy-back tuna). Gotta love those smiles.
    [​IMG]
    Bob and Martha Perco, Jeff Beranck, Randy Iskowitz, out to the buoys with Capt. P.Rick and decky Jukka produced a nice bag of Mahi-mahi for the Start Me Up Action early morning trip.
    [​IMG]
    Carl and Brandon Conklin with a pair of Ono fishing with Capt Ryan on the Start Me Up ‘La Dat.
    [​IMG]
    Another day with Capt Ryan gets Raymond Brugger a 640 pound Blue Marlin. Great job Ray-man. A free trip was awarded for his hard work.
    [​IMG]
    Andrea Salazar got a free trip and a great 603.3 Blue Marlin fishing with Capt Ryan on the Start Me Up ‘La Dat.
    [​IMG]
    Tyler Langford and Paul Zielske got a couple of Mahi’s on the 9 hour trip aboard the “Action”
    [​IMG]
    Nick and Angela Yaworsky had a reel nice trip catching 3 Ono with Capt Eric and Johnny “gloves” in (Orange Glorious Shirt).
    [​IMG]
    Ray and David Atkinson, John Flavin, along with Kurt and Tracy Greenamyre had a stellar day raking in Ono’s, Mahi-mahi and a nice 142 pound Ahi tuna leaving on the 3:30am Start Me Up Action trip. Now that’s the best trip in Hawaii!
    [​IMG]
    Dave Colyer with this 34 pound Ono caught on the Start Me Up ‘Cuz was all he needed for the day.
    [​IMG]
    John Koone and son with 30 plus Mahi-mahi’s fishing aboard that Action trip with Capt Skillet. “First kid to the cookie jar gets all the cookies.”
    [​IMG]
    The Phipps family out on an afternoon trip caught this 46 pound Ono on the Start Me Up“Cuz.
    [​IMG]
    Adam Goldberg, Aaron, Josh and Peter Dong, Alex and Fenton Eng help bring in over 40 Mahi’s fishing the 9 hour trip aboard the Action. Dinner for Lahaina Town tonight.
    [​IMG]
    Rob and Cathy Berra each caught an Ono on this trip right outside of the Harbor. Didn’t even get dirty on this trip.
    [​IMG]
    Capt Steve Lambert and Deckhand Jukka tagged and released a 130 pound Blue Marlin on the Action. Great job guys. Nice Shirts Boys
    [​IMG]
    Candy Belz and daughter fishing with Capt Denny Putnam on the Start Me Up ‘Cuz got this nice 30 pound Ono for dinner.

July was a productive month for Ono’s, Mahi and some big Marlin. Hope to see you out with us soon.

2. Team Karma

Team Karma Newbie

Name:
    Kyle
    Boat:
    54 Sculley: Karma 3
    best pic of the bunch.

Attached Files:

3. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block
    Super pics.Keep up the good work!Aloha

4. Ali

Ali Master of Nothing Admin

Name:
    That Guy
    Boat:
    31' Innovator
    Great pics!

Nice fish this month!

5. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Thanks for the views!

6. GODAWG

GODAWG GODAWG

Name:
    SINKING BOAT
    Boat:
    SMALL WITH HOLE
    hows the fishing over in land of the bluewater. let the dawgs over here see some some more nice pictures. the dawgs out.