Dexter Outdoors

ThunderMudder

Dec 1, 2007
wishing west c
Name
nal
Boat
282 GW Sailfish F225's
i think it safe here to express my love for LR fishing.
Curious to see what others with same passion have for "decorating" their man cave or home with ART work depicting this special fishery.
Can you share the name of a favourite artist?
Can you share some pics of LR art?
Thinking about getting the below pic or similar commissioned into a painting.
Also, if i ever land a super cow (300+), that bad girl will get a full mount and a prominent spot in the house!

IMG_1674.JPG

Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Nal, I don't think there is an artist alive who could do justice to the beauty of that picture. Remember that photography is itself an art! And I hope that you catch your 300-pounder and mount him, and name him something studly, because while all of the big billfish are females, all of the tuna over 60 inches in fork-length that have ever been checked have all been males.

Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    Show the little lady that picture and tell Her You have seen many views of this and your trips will be costing you double...

Upvote 0

ThunderMudder

Dec 1, 2007
    wishing west c
    Name
    nal
    Boat
    282 GW Sailfish F225's
    Show the little lady that picture and tell Her You have seen many views of this and your trips will be costing you double...

Haha! yes, between that and pics of the great food, my fishing trips could morph into something else. Hope the pics of the blood, guts and stinky old fishermen may sway gals from formulating ideas otherwise ;)

PS. have met a few really nice gals who love to fish and are great fishers on LR boats, albiet would definitely not want to see them in a swimsuit if you know what i mean.

Reactions: Bill W
    Upvote 0

reellady

I'd rather be catching TUNA
    Aug 26, 2011
    fresno, ca usa
    Name
    donna
    Boat
    reel lady
    Copy of old 535.jpg
    Haha! yes, between that and pics of the great food, my fishing trips could morph into something else. Hope the pics of the blood, guts and stinky old fishermen may sway gals from formulating ideas otherwise ;)

PS. have met a few really nice gals who love to fish and are great fishers on LR boats, albiet would definitely not want to see them in a swimsuit if you know what i mean.

This is me a few or a bunch of years ago, don't look so bad if I say so myself.

Upvote 0

ThunderMudder

Dec 1, 2007
    wishing west c
    Name
    nal
    Boat
    282 GW Sailfish F225's
    View attachment 634005

This is me a few or a bunch of years ago, don't look so bad if I say so myself.

Donna, I dont think i've shared a boat with you before--cause i'd remember, especially if you looked anything like that pic ;)
    you my dear are the 1% of 1% of long ranger fishermen/women!
    PS. got any more photos you'd care to share?

Reactions: bullyo
    Upvote 0