antdog562

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 25, 2013
norwalk
Name
Anthony
Boat
22' bayrunner
came across this a few weeks ago. they go for around 200 and up. asking 50.

20140831_143204.jpg

ShadBurke

Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
Anthony,

If Matt doesn't want it, I will take it.

Shad
(310) 403-8205

Monster

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 16, 2004
Vista, CA
Name
Todd
Boat
2520 Parker
Wait so I send a PM on Sunday with no response and you sell it to someone else?

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
HEY Guys I will pay for it But I lost this off my Customer Vinces 31ft edge water here do the Right thing I will pay for it but should have been posted as Found

antdog562

Sep 25, 2013
norwalk
Name
Anthony
Boat
22' bayrunner
if i would have seen a post that mentioned the loss of a ladder, i would have given it back and not accepted any money. im on BD everyday and seen nothing about it. hell i even turned down an offer 5 minutes after i found it as i was trying to see who lost it. again i apologize...

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
if i would have seen a post that mentioned the loss of a ladder, i would have given it back and not accepted any money. im on BD everyday and seen nothing about it. hell i even turned down an offer 5 minutes after i found it as i was trying to see who lost it. again i apologize...
I talked to Matt he was a stand up guy we talked for sometime the Karma thing, the issue is you. You find something in the launch area Say you FOUND it, you put it up for Sale saying you came across it. So you are basically out to make a Buck. No worries Matt had the Balls to call me on my cell the same number I gave you and you never called back.

Long story short (antdog562) the Bad Karma is off Matt! and the Bad Karma is on you now Anthony, Maybe is the future you will put up a [Post found ladder descibe it and its yours? that was a 300 dollar ladder by the way we just got our new one last week.

Oh and you just joined BD in 2013 with 15 messages 1 was the ladder what were the rest

Last edited:

antdog562

Sep 25, 2013
norwalk
Name
Anthony
Boat
22' bayrunner
i replied to your email that you first sent, so not calling to tell you the same thing doesnt prove having balls.. i guess i should have posted a "found" post.

Vinces

Aug 3, 2007
Diamond Bar
Name
Vince
Boat
30 Edgewater
Hey MAD DOG thanks for not getting back to me about the ladder you came across. What you could not say that you found it. I placed a post on BD saying that i lost it the day you posted it for sale. THANKS remenber KARMA buddy. I hope you have a good time with the $50.00 you got fot it. In my post i said that i would pay to get it back and it would have been more than $50.00
And thanks for your reply which i never got. You are one GREAT GUY. Hope i got your name right.

antdog562

Sep 25, 2013
norwalk
Name
Anthony
Boat
22' bayrunner
i didnt see your post or it would have been yours. i only received messages from you and your buddy after it was sold