I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 18, 2011
kent,wa
www.jamiesseptic.com
Name
jamie
Boat
nwj 218 lightning
Headed to Goodyear end of February, never been to AZ before. Any guides to look up? Bass is the fish I imagine. Anything else to target down there?

HoxFish

Family Crest - My Lure is True
Jan 17, 2007
A daydream about fish
Name
Aaron
Boat
Moo
Headed to Goodyear end of February, never been to AZ before. Any guides to look up? Bass is the fish I imagine. Anything else to target down there?
https://www.azgfd.com/Fishing/

Take your pick of stock trout (local ponds) or larger resovoirs for bass and cat. My fav has always been Bartlett. No idea about guides.

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Check with old school1, he has some pretty dope numbers in Az.

oldschool 1

Night Watchman .
Jun 13, 2011
Aberdeen wa
Name
Andy
Boat
Oldschool 2
I will be back in Washington at the end of February or I would take you.
Az anglers is a FB site you might get some info from. I don't know if they have guide's down here? The weather should be warm by the end of February so the fish should be active. Anyway hope you get some!

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
My dad lives in Phoenix but drives up to the lakes and streams to the north (around flagstaff more or less) and trout fishes quite a bit. I can put you in touch with him if you are interested.

Reactions: kenzmad
Mar 20, 2018
Seattle, WA
Name
Steel Seeker 40
Boat
Pelican Catch 120
I saw someone posted the AZ game and fish site. It has a pretty comprehensive fishing report since there are so few waters. Striper fishing on Lake Pleasant might be the best thing going that time of year.